PDA

View Full Version : Yikes.

Aequitas58
05-17-05, 01:14 AM
$100NL, PartyPoker.

Ugh. I can't even think about it. I wasn't going to post this, because I'm not too fond of bad beat stories, but this is classic ... AND ... it has a moral!

LOL.

Listen to this shit:
I have Kings. The board (after the turn) looks like a rainbow:
Q 3 7 T. All the money goes in on the turn.

The river brings a 6, and the money slides his way ... hmmm, what did he have? Yes, that's right, pocket 6s - thank you for bringing one of his 2 outs! Granted, I was a dog to a few hands... AA, QQ, 33, 77, TT, and the two pair combinations. If he had any of that, then I pay him off - I don't cry about it. But 66? If I met this person in real life I would really be confused.

"I'm not mad at ya... You won fair and square, it happens. But, what are you DOING?"

There goes the $430 pot, far away from Mr. Aeq. I cursed PartyPoker, lit a cigarette, and realized:

...that hand is the quintessential: Anti-Booyah.

If I didn't have the bankroll for $100NL, I would probably lose sleep over this hand tonight, simply because he's an idiot, and he got me. LOL. Lesson to all: PLAY POKER AT THE LIMITS DICTATED BY YOUR BANKROLL. The reason I say that is because I have been dabbling more and more in $200NL, and according to my BR, I shouldn't (yet) make the jump. I guess it's good I took the beat at $100NL.

66?

COME ON!

junYUN
05-18-05, 03:15 PM
lol..i hate that shit...

SirFWALGMan
05-27-05, 09:20 PM
$100NL, PartyPoker.

Ugh. I can't even think about it. I wasn't going to post this, because I'm not too fond of bad beat stories, but this is classic ... AND ... it has a moral!

LOL.

Listen to this shit:
I have Kings. The board (after the turn) looks like a rainbow:
Q 3 7 T. All the money goes in on the turn.

The river brings a 6, and the money slides his way ... hmmm, what did he have? Yes, that's right, pocket 6s - thank you for bringing one of his 2 outs! Granted, I was a dog to a few hands... AA, QQ, 33, 77, TT, and the two pair combinations. If he had any of that, then I pay him off - I don't cry about it. But 66? If I met this person in real life I would really be confused.

"I'm not mad at ya... You won fair and square, it happens. But, what are you DOING?"

There goes the $430 pot, far away from Mr. Aeq. I cursed PartyPoker, lit a cigarette, and realized:

...that hand is the quintessential: Anti-Booyah.

If I didn't have the bankroll for $100NL, I would probably lose sleep over this hand tonight, simply because he's an idiot, and he got me. LOL. Lesson to all: PLAY POKER AT THE LIMITS DICTATED BY YOUR BANKROLL. The reason I say that is because I have been dabbling more and more in $200NL, and according to my BR, I shouldn't (yet) make the jump. I guess it's good I took the beat at $100NL.

66?

COME ON!

A2 flops A2K so I am doing good. I want to take it. I bet hard. I bet the turn hard. The river brings a K. LMAO. Cya sir. You lost to trip K's. No other draws.