PDA

View Full Version : Talking Poker's Affiliate Codes...

Talking Poker
11-06-04, 02:14 PM
If you like this site and you appreciate getting paid to post and you'd like to help support this forum, why not sign up for a new poker site through my affiliate links? My site reviews and affiliate links can be found here (more or less in the order I recommend them):
http://www.talkingpoker.com/sitereviews.htm

Signing up thought my links will ensure you earn the maximim deposit bonuses available (you will earn nearly $2000 if you take the time to get them all!), and I will get a small kickback from the poker sites. It's usually not much, but it all adds up.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your support.

Penguinfan
11-08-04, 07:04 PM
Just a suggestion, and even if it's just for people signing up from now on since it's not fair to change the rules mid-stream, I would say make people sign up under your affiliate link somehwere before they get paid for posting.

Talking Poker
11-08-04, 08:26 PM
Just a suggestion, and even if it's just for people signing up from now on since it's not fair to change the rules mid-stream, I would say make people sign up under your affiliate link somehwere before they get paid for posting.
I don't want to MAKE anyone do anything. I would rather people decide themselves that they appreciate my generosity and choose to support me supporting them...

Thanks for the idea though.

BrianSwa
12-06-04, 02:48 AM
I don't want to MAKE anyone do anything. I would rather people decide themselves that they appreciate my generosity and choose to support me supporting them...

Thanks for the idea though.

I would sign up through your links the problem is I have signed up for all those sites before comming to your forum sorry.