The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Blogs > JDMcNugent7
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

what up friends

Posted 03-30-09 at 06:40 PM by JDMcNugent7

Alright I'm going to start posting in here semi-regularly finally. Haven't played poker in 2 weeks after taking a huge loss and quitting for a week, then to Vail for spring break, where it dumped 2 feet of snow in 3 days and was the best powder I've ever seen.

One night out there was top 3 drunkest nights of my life on my gf's bday, and I literally passed out while standing up at the bar, knocking a table over and like 5 drinks. I like wake up on the floor and I'm cracking up along with everyone I know but the waitress is all pissed and tells me to leave which I expected, but then out of nowhere the bouncer comes up and goes "this kid is the drunkest funniest kid ever, let him stay" So we all thought that was hilarious and stayed. I remember nothing from that point on except meeting some 45 year old wasted dude that was so excited that both our names were Joe that he bought me shots the rest of the night. creepy? yes, but I had no problem with it.

Anyway, I'll prob mainly just post poker stuff here. Right now I have 3.8k online and am playing 8 tables of 2/4. I'm going to just see if I can grind this up, and if not I got a guy that's going to back me 20k. Last time he did I made him 33k in 2 months, so hopefully I can go on another sick run.

Now I have to go play rec vball, later
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6755 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments