The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Blogs
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old

Summer's End

Posted 07-29-09 at 08:32 PM by Fildy

So Summer is drawing to an end and the BAP is still down. I still feel I am playing proper and can turn this thing around shortly, but in the meantime when I'm not playing I am preparing for life post summer BAP.
I'm 99% sure I'll be doing a mini-ftops BAP in September and cant wait for that, but what I am most excited about is super turbos.
Ive been watching some DC and CR videos on them and the have grabbed my interest. While the variance will be a little bit worse because of the...
Thread Killer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bink!

Posted 05-08-09 at 06:03 PM by Fildy

After 4 days of red numbers I finally took down a 180 to bring the BAP into the black. Not only is it a huge boost to the bankroll but also to my confidence. Was getting discouraged after like 50 tournaments and not getting anything going.

I just need to continually tell myself to put in the volume. Keep playing and variance will even itself out.
Thread Killer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starting Over

Posted 04-29-09 at 03:00 PM by Fildy

So recently I started playing again. I started off making a $25 deposit with a 20% deposit bonus and playing $1.10 and .25 sngs. I did well in those and began playing 2.20s. Haven't looked back since, I have a 175% roi in these including 2 wins, a second, and two other FTs in about 30-50 games.

I've also been playing 3.25 45 man sngs and lower buy in mtts. I have done pretty well in these, but have yet to break through and get a FT in a mtt.

Because of cashing out,...
Thread Killer
Posted in Uncategorized