The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Blogs
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old

So where did that bailout money go to?

Posted 04-09-09 at 04:38 AM by Wes
Updated 04-09-09 at 04:51 AM by Wes

A.I.G. paid UBS of switzlerand 5 billion from the US bailout. In of itself, that should be outlandish since US taxpayers are paying for the bailing out of foreign banks. .

But, ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image0021.jpg
Views:	3065
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	2  
Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wat

Posted 04-08-09 at 01:16 AM by Wes
Updated 04-08-09 at 01:20 AM by Wes

. How the hell does a four year old become obese?
Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hear music

Posted 04-07-09 at 05:08 PM by Invigilator

I have bee transitioning into the new jobs fairly smoothly so far. One of the more interesting bumps that has come up is dealing with people who make things into a bigger deal than they need to be.

It's funny really; I have worked really hard to just deal with situations they arise, without getting trapped in that indignant, angry reaction of "oh my God! How could they do that?!!". But I caught myself having that reaction to others I work with who get caught up in emotional...
Professional Amateur
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Poker, Stash Bash, Golf

Posted 04-04-09 at 02:27 PM by JDMcNugent7

Poker I am ahead of pace to play 40k hands, but I'm like breaking even so far which is dumb. Think I'm running a little bad at least.

Yesterday started off the day with a test in Hospitality Law, which I think I did okay on. Then me and 5 friends played 18 holes of golf, made sure to bring the flask and plenty of beer. By the end it was pretty much a shit show and half the people gave up on playing and were just having a good time. I shot a 96, which is actually pretty good for...
Cardinals FTW
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

what up friends

Posted 03-30-09 at 06:40 PM by JDMcNugent7

Alright I'm going to start posting in here semi-regularly finally. Haven't played poker in 2 weeks after taking a huge loss and quitting for a week, then to Vail for spring break, where it dumped 2 feet of snow in 3 days and was the best powder I've ever seen.

One night out there was top 3 drunkest nights of my life on my gf's bday, and I literally passed out while standing up at the bar, knocking a table over and like 5 drinks. I like wake up on the floor and I'm cracking up...
Cardinals FTW
Posted in Uncategorized