The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Blogs
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old

Changes

Posted 03-05-09 at 03:05 PM by MAYHEM45

I feel pretty awesome right now. Set my alarm for 10AM this morning and didnt actually sleep through it for the first time in fucking months. Made a delicious breakfast and went to the gym for the first time in fucking months as well. Lets see if I can keep this up.

Ive been feeling like shit for a while now and figured it must be due to staying up till 5am every nite and eating like shit/ being a lazy slob. I gained 10 pounds in two fucking weeks for fucks sake! I've also noticed...
comatose but audible
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Quick post

Posted 03-02-09 at 05:34 PM by MAYHEM45

Just put in a pretty short frustrating session at 2/4. Won 2 buyinsin the first five minutes, then lost 4 in the last 10. Standard. I dont tilt at shit like that anymore tho, so I guess thats a brag?

Anyone that wants some chill grind music should download the album Youth Novels by Lykke Li, but dont let the first song turn you off, cuz its pretty out there. Heres some videos if your lazy and dont believe my awesome music taste.

comatose but audible
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh hi

Posted 02-27-09 at 04:43 PM by MAYHEM45

Hey guys, since the blogs here were my idea I guess I should actually start posting on mine. Not sure what you can expect to find here, but I promise to try and keep it entertaining. I'll probably post a bunch of pictures too, because writing sucks amirite?

Later.
comatose but audible
Posted in Uncategorized