The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Blogs > Wes
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I Lose

Posted 06-08-09 at 01:15 AM by Wes

I should stop deluding myself into thinking that I can win at live poker. It is endless and fruitless. Nothing comes out of my experiences from traveling to Vegas other than a deeper hatred towards other poker players.

You can always tell how poor someone plays by how ineptly they tell their bad beat stories. Now, anyone that does tell another person face to face, especially a random stranger, a fucking bad beat story is already a losing poker player guaranteed, but with the extent of how poor their own recognition of the hand borders on unexplainable. And it is usually does not even have to be brought up before hand for the person to think that others should feel sympathy for his poor luck. I do feel sympathy for his obvious poor genetics to make such a mongoloid that is that makes a live poker player.

"Yeah yesterday I was playing and I had jack nine and the board was king queen ten and the other guy had ace ten. Then the turn was a seven and the river was a ten. Errr... wait, he didn't have ace ten. Errrr. maybe the turn was a king. Well anyway I lost the hand on the river when a flopped a straight!."

The translation inside my head of this conversation of two retards babbling incoherently goes something to the effect of, "WHY THE FUCK WILL MY HEADPHONES NOT GO ANY LOUDER!!!!"
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7414 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Fucking People     Main     June »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    shure e4cs ftw
  2. Old Comment
    Games in Vegas especially this time of the year are soft as freakin hell

Why Wes can not win at these games: He has yet to unclick his autoraise button