The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Blogs
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old

This is nothing worth reading.

Posted 08-27-09 at 04:30 AM by claudioxcore

I'm serious. I'm writing this cause I feel the new to self-vent and no one I know personally will be reading this.

I find myself wide awake, alone at 4:20AM. Quite the opposite of sober in many ways. None the less, I find myself being able to type perfectly fine.

I've found myself very miserable lately and I honestly have no reason to be whatsoever. I find myself self-medicating more now than I ever have any other time in my life. It's almost becoming an every...
Shark
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wsop update #4

Posted 08-16-09 at 06:08 AM by Wes

Game flow and other nonsensical outcomes of randomness

I love beer. But I do not like alcohol. The outcomes of alcohol usually end in something far regrettable. Hard liquor gets me to the point of toilet vomit with little memory in between. Beer though lets me surge past that point of no return and say fuck it I don't care anymore. Then I end up with a hooker and write this envious post about the trivialities of my life.

How can I relate poker to the 2 AM hooker call?...
Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

WSOP day 3

Posted 07-30-09 at 02:55 AM by Wes

Alright I got a good buzz going. I sort of regret not writing this sooner as my fledgling memory is already impaired by the alcohol along with the advance in time does not help my ability to think back. But, I also did not really want to write this as I am becoming more consumed with my own demise in this tournament, even if at the time of my busting from the tournament I was perfectly fine with how I did leave the tourney.

But all of this is nonsense considered from the normal world....
Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer's End

Posted 07-29-09 at 08:32 PM by Fildy

So Summer is drawing to an end and the BAP is still down. I still feel I am playing proper and can turn this thing around shortly, but in the meantime when I'm not playing I am preparing for life post summer BAP.
I'm 99% sure I'll be doing a mini-ftops BAP in September and cant wait for that, but what I am most excited about is super turbos.
Ive been watching some DC and CR videos on them and the have grabbed my interest. While the variance will be a little bit worse because of the...
Thread Killer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ramble

Posted 07-29-09 at 10:03 AM by jdiana86

With the "WSOP" ending and the "November Nine" set, poker is set to explode. Online poker is full of fishes (like myself) and it doesn't seem like the game will die, even if online poker is prohibited. For what it's worth, I plan to take off a month or two of poker, or however long it takes for the glitz and glamor to subside. The main hole in my game is tilt. Also, I get easily caught up with the propaganda outside of the game. I also plan to get in better shape and find...
Shark
Posted in Uncategorized