The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Blogs
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old

Unpredictable

Posted 03-21-09 at 08:28 PM by Invigilator

If someone had told me when I was 15 years old what would be going on in my life when I was 38, I doubt I would have believed them.

The directions that things keep turning has kept my life pretty interesting. What I am getting out of that I don't want to waste any energy trying to predict where I am likely to end up. Sure, I have goals and plans, but some of the best things that have come up for me have been fairly spontaneous.

I have really been pulled away from...
Professional Amateur
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life is Good.

Posted 03-15-09 at 08:20 PM by Invigilator

I really have not been playing much poker lately, but it's not a complaint. When I play I am having fun and slowly building my BR. Life in general, has been good to me lately.

I am playing a lot more guitar and getting much better. I am loving my new job. And although My shoulders are all messed up right now, which limits my Aikido training, that has been good too.

When I really think about it, life has been good for a long time, it's just hard to see sometimes....
Professional Amateur
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spam!

Posted 03-13-09 at 11:29 AM by Nikita

Since this isn't really poker related, I'm going to spam my blog instead.

If you are a fan of risk check out . It's an online version of the risk game.

They have a crappy version of the original map, but they have over 100 alternate maps there. In fact some of the other maps are so much better than the original, I rarely play the classic map anymore. You can sign up and play 4 games at a time for free. If you pay for a membership, you can play as many games...
Tin Foil Hat Club Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Okay...I'm relaodin'

Posted 03-09-09 at 04:38 PM by jdiana86

Dropped another $50 and was already downn$25, so I am now -$75. I am reloading another $50 on Fulltilt so technically I am in the whole -125, but have $50 to play with. Any way you look at it the plan is the win back my deposits and then cash out and play with my profit as long as it allows me some wiggle room.
Shark
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Daylight Savings

Posted 03-08-09 at 02:42 PM by Nikita

The clocks move ahead one hour today.

This morning my son came in my bedroom to wake me up at his normal time (7:30AM), but I hadn't changed the clocks yet, so it was now 8:30 AM. So, even though he came into my room at the same time as always, in a way, I actually got to sleep in an hour later.

Of course, the key is getting him to still wake up at 8:30 AM the new time instead of reverting back to 7:30 AM for the rest of Daylight Savings.
Tin Foil Hat Club Member
Posted in Uncategorized