The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Blogs > jdiana86
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Off Online Poker

Posted 10-03-10 at 08:15 PM by jdiana86

Well I'm taking at the least a break from online. I've been running good, but still can't make a profit. It is all too easy to go on tilt online, and my game clearly isn't up to the challange. I plan on going to Mohegan later this month and see if I can continue my "success" there. The $1/2 nl there is very loose and it is entertaining. I think my first live tourney there was a failure because I made one big mistake. Somewhere between the early/middle stage I played a hand too tight. There was a guy who was getting really lucky and he opened the pot from early position. Then another guy raised and I looked down to pocket 9s. Dan Harrington says to push here, and with the added benifiet of a really loose player opening followed by a raise raised a flag. I would have nearly tripled up, but I can't base what would have happened on the decision I could have made. I really feel like I've released a lot of the tilt in me to play successful in the future. I don't plan on going back to playing online however...I just don't have the time or peace of mind to play. I apologize for this crappy post just needed to visualize my poker carrear at the moment. I will try to have a more detailed/informative
post after my mohegan trip. I think I'll bring a notebook...

On a side note I plan to up my Poker IQ by reading posts here and surfing the net for quality info.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5104 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments