Posted 04-20-10 at 11:54 PM by Wes
Updated 04-21-10 at 12:10 AM by Wes

Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New whine blog

Posted 03-03-10 at 04:39 AM by Wes

So I bought another domain to post blogs on. You can find it at .
Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

January 16 Daily Ramble

Posted 01-16-10 at 02:46 PM by Wes

I recently saw some video where Christopher Hitchens says that to speak well, you have to write well also. I suppose my pessimistic tendency would lead into an attitude that my lack of ability to speak translates into my own inability towards writing. Then there would be other times when I am leaning toward solipsism in that I should try to write more so I can articulate better what I want to speak about. I then take another shot of alcohol and transform into the epitome of a nihilist. In more...
Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stupid Whine Post

Posted 10-29-09 at 10:44 AM by Wes

I loathe reading posts about how bad people run in some variance filled activity. Yet, here I am in the plans of whining about poker.

Lets see, where to start? Well I have booked a winning session one out of the last twenty seven sessions I have played. Yes, one of fucking twenty seven. The last one I dropped down to even fucking .5/1 NLHE just in the hopes that I could say, hey you know what I can still actually win at this game. Instead I lost.

It doesn't particularly...
Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wsop update #4

Posted 08-16-09 at 06:08 AM by Wes

Game flow and other nonsensical outcomes of randomness

I love beer. But I do not like alcohol. The outcomes of alcohol usually end in something far regrettable. Hard liquor gets me to the point of toilet vomit with little memory in between. Beer though lets me surge past that point of no return and say fuck it I don't care anymore. Then I end up with a hooker and write this envious post about the trivialities of my life.

How can I relate poker to the 2 AM hooker call?...
Wes
Forum Addict
Posted in Uncategorized