The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Royal Vegas $150 Forum Freeroll: Wed., Dec 21 @ 10 PM est (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4560)

Talking Poker 12-21-05 09:35 PM

Now there's an attitude I like.

Just sayin.

kdekl 12-21-05 09:38 PM

i'd like to be in this tourney. i want to prove myself by my playing, not by how many posts i have. your choice though.

username: kdekl

Talking Poker 12-21-05 09:39 PM

Bingo. It's not pshabi's money out of his own pocket, but he did "win" this freeroll for us, so I put him in charge of everything:

More:

AlLinda 12-21-05 09:40 PM

To Late?

:-)

oketz7777 12-21-05 09:40 PM

the password wont be given out to all members?

Talking Poker 12-21-05 09:41 PM

Did I not ask you just yesterday to stop berating each and every one of the new posters? Cause I could have sworn I did. Yes, a lot of their "what's the password" posts are annoying, but equally annoying is having to go wade through all the posts in between theirs that serve no purpose other than to slam them

I won't be asking again. Next time I'll be telling. And you don't want me to be telling.

Actually, I think it was more akajeff who went crazt last night, but as I recall, you were involved too.

Enough already.

kmb13592 12-21-05 09:42 PM

What exactly is the name of the tournament. Can't seem to find it.

killerpop 12-21-05 09:43 PM

freeroll

would love to play, let me know if i'am in, thanks, poker alias killerpop

Talking Poker 12-21-05 09:44 PM

Well, I apologize for that. Please understand that those few people do not speak for everyone here, and also understand where that comes from. Dig through this thread and last night's freeroll thread too, and you will see why so many "newbies" get such a bad name.

Stick around after the freerolls and become a regular contributor and you will quickly learn that the people who are here for the right reasons will welcome you with open arms.

jerry29 12-21-05 09:46 PM

password

does anybody know the password to the 10pm tourney at royal vegas.

BigAuk 12-21-05 09:46 PM

oh god I am not going to get into the royal vegas 150 free roll

What the hell difference does that make there is a Thousand other free rolls for a lot more money. You remind me of a coworker in NYC who had a site southern sports starts to mf misfits who didn't fit into anything normal. Your a bad bad person. If you had a little more insight you would know people would like you for who you are and you don't have to be odd like that to try and make your self feel good. God Bless You, relax a little man and be friends with people first at least try it. Pokerstars is just one site and it starts at 10:02 it would take a newbie junkie to sweat you for the password.

ominot 12-21-05 09:47 PM

i want to play in royal vvegas tourny

please send me p assword at c

PShabi 12-21-05 09:47 PM

I like a plot twist as much as the next guy

:p
I think I'm gonna make it interesting. Whoever posted the XXth hand in this thread, is getting the password.

The thread # corresponds to my lucky # and I'll announce it in a few minutes.

drfrog 12-21-05 09:47 PM

hey man

just wondering whats up? i read that u were giving out the password right before the tourny, i dont kno im knew 2 this site but love the game!! later an thnx

Talking Poker 12-21-05 09:47 PM

We won this freeroll from the big Forum Freeroll that RV had earlier this month. This freeroll was supposed to be for our members - the guys who played for us during the big one.

As for the text saying to come here for the password, RV added that when they set this up, not us.

So there is no "deal" for us to hold up. If you'd like to become a member of this site and play for us in the next forum challenge and other private tourneys we have, that's great, but this tourney is for older members, not new ones.

kmb13592 12-21-05 09:48 PM

Hey Pshabi i got the pw but i can't find the actual tournament. What is it called. And thanks for letting me play by the way.

Tweeb 12-21-05 09:49 PM

Pshabi,

What if I told you I'd let you suck on my big black 8=====> if you give me the password...

drfrog 12-21-05 09:49 PM

????

i dont understand!! clearify it thnx Dr.Frog

PShabi 12-21-05 09:50 PM

Shit, it was hard to find.

I think it's under the special tab. Look through this thread, TP posted it somewhere.

oketz7777 12-21-05 09:50 PM

hi, tell me what the password is..ill tell you were it is...

PShabi 12-21-05 09:50 PM

Well, that's no fun.

He's already got it!

New contest.

intrepid_traveller 12-21-05 09:51 PM

new to this forum

Heya, This a new forum for me..I will spend some time to discover the "wisdom"

johnnyblack 12-21-05 09:51 PM

lol

i seen some forums before but i got to say this one is the wildest i seen you got some real nice members here
lol

drfrog 12-21-05 09:52 PM

cool just read ur post

thnx for clearing it up about whos playin sounds fair that the older members get a shot maybe see u on the next one later..

Talking Poker 12-21-05 09:53 PM

How do I phrase this politely?

Um.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?

I would never ask anyone to read this entire thread, but at least read this first freaking post before asking questions that have already been answered.