The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TPF League III - Official Thread... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8235)

eejit101 10-02-06 02:04 AM

sweet being first one out. :thumbsup:

gg, grats Newguy

New Guy 10-02-06 01:14 PM

Thanks brother .You hurt me early . Next one (if there is ) tighten up alittle you maniac

eejit101 10-02-06 02:05 PM

nah i liked my 66 play vs you, tried to get you off it PF, didnt work.

The AK vs murkosk was interesting, him calling with third pair on a paired board.

Talking Poker 10-02-06 02:42 PM

I still didn't receive this, btw. Surprise, surprise!

Seriously, don't even say it's on it's way or anything else. If it ever shows up, I'll add your name to the list and your points will count from that point forward. Otherwise, your name stays in red.

I'm not kidding - don't even try to make an excuse. Just send the money or don't - I don't care either way.

Talking Poker 10-03-06 03:29 PM

Just a quick reminder - We have a PLHE event tonight. I hope we have as big of a turnout as we had Sunday night!

P.S. Still no money from eejit, in case anyone was wondering. LOL.

BrianSwa 10-03-06 03:30 PM

who cares drop it.

johnp158 10-03-06 03:38 PM

Touchy touchy...

BrianSwa 10-03-06 03:44 PM

well

after 2 months or so of hearing the eejit this and eejit that it gets old. Ok we know he screwed you ok we know no one likes him, move on.

Talking Poker 10-03-06 06:02 PM

Yes sir, sorry sir. Didn't mean to offend you or your boyfriend.

Edit: You're not even in this league, nor do you want to be, as you reminded us all today in a different thread. So why are you even reading this thread, let alone posting in it?

BrianSwa 10-03-06 06:41 PM

lol

just because im not in it dosent mean I dont want to know what is going on in it, and like I said I will play a event or two but wont be in enough to make a impact in the league.

Just becuase im sick of hearing the eejit this and eejit that stuff dosent mean I like eejit just means im over the big drama that it brought to a otherwise good forum. I mean search his name over the last month he is like mentioned in tons of threads that have nothing to do with him. Damn let it pass.

eejit101 10-03-06 07:44 PM

cheers brian.:eek:

Tony Cheval 10-03-06 08:08 PM

...now I'm not sure which of the Distopic Duo I want to see banned more. :confused:

BrianSwa 10-03-06 08:09 PM

why

for what? why would I get banned for saying I dont want to see his name pop up in any unrelated threads anymore. Nice reason Tony.

Tony Cheval 10-03-06 08:10 PM

And now back to the real reason I came in here.

Why'd you have to go up against the WWdN Quatloos Invitational? I mean, I'm kinda in the mood to toss $11 in to goof around with you guys again, but....QUATLOOS!

Tony Cheval 10-03-06 08:11 PM

You're right, you shouldn't be banned for that.

You should be banned for being a clueless idiot who brings nothing of substance to this board.

But you shouldn't be banned for the reason you specified.

BrianSwa 10-03-06 08:12 PM

lol

yea your content is sooo much better you moron.

anyone else?

im ready bring it!

Boobie Lover 10-03-06 08:14 PM

For the record, I'll continue on the eejit bashing for as long as he still makes the moronic one liners.

BrianSwa 10-03-06 08:17 PM

yep

this is great stuff thanks.

what would I ever of done without this gem?

thanks that helps alot.

your right you are doing great keep it up.

before anyone else gets to it here.

yes I have made some idiotic posts but I do have basic if not a little more advanced of how to play this game.

johnp158 10-03-06 08:25 PM

Better late than never?

Money transferred from johnp158

(I'm pretty sure it didn't say anywhere that I can't sign up late. Just let me know).

Robbie Robb 10-03-06 08:27 PM

Nope, you can sign up anytime - the only caveat is that any points you may have earned prior to transferring your money do not count toward your total.

johnp158 10-03-06 08:30 PM

Not a problem. Tonight'll be the first league tourney I've ever played.

I just know I'm too good :)

Tony Cheval 10-03-06 08:41 PM

Speaking of the WWdN, our own Badblood is playing at his table. And Wil just got AA up against...AA. :D

New Guy 10-03-06 08:41 PM

Lets stop the back and forth bitching.If you wanna do that cool start a thread.This is the tourny thread,the one I'm leading ;) and all the bickering is cheapening my early lead and bumming my eb-flo. Do your talking tonight in the plh game..

eejit101 10-03-06 09:19 PM

yes, AND

$20 sent to "talkingpoker" again. just moved $35 about for tonight, i sent it, its left my account

Talking Poker 10-03-06 09:39 PM

Brian - Effectively immediately, keep your bullshit out of this thread, ok? If you want to start random trouble, go for it - but make a new thread in the Off Topic section that we can all ignore. DO NOT continue to screw up this thread.

This is not a request.