The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   Beats and Brags (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The worst bad beat I have ever seen in my life (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15726)

Zybomb 08-13-09 01:31 PM

The worst bad beat I have ever seen in my life

5/10 NL

Im out of this hand

Player raises pre to $50 and gets two callers

Flop comes: K:h:K:d:2:h:

PFR bets $125, first player folds, next player raises to $350

PFR debates a moment and then 3 bet shoves for $1200 and change. Other player snap calls

Turn: K:c:

River: K:s:

PFR announces "you win"

Callers looks like he's ready to strangle someone and responds "impossible"

PFR responds "no seriously..... 3 high" as he grabs his cards in a "im about to muck" fashion

Caller shakes his head and mutters some expletives before announcing "that's good"

PFR questioningly rolls 3:s:2:s: over and caller tables 22 before ripping them in half

Hole eeeeeeee shit

claudioxcore 08-13-09 03:26 PM

Oh my god.

Talking Poker 08-13-09 04:00 PM

That's one hell of a hand.

Live poker is so rigged.

de-coder 08-13-09 04:03 PM

caller should've kept his mouth shut and let him much his hand.

Spidey44 08-14-09 09:05 AM

Damn...lucky he didn't muck!

JDMcNugent7 08-14-09 11:34 AM

yeah, wtf.

also, that is hilarious

zy, are u one of those ppl that get all pissed about bad beats? I doubt you are but god that alone makes me hate live poker. People complaining and berating other guys for a damn bad beat.

I hit a flush with 57s after raising to $35 pf at 5/10, and dude I stacked talked for about 15 min about me raising with such a trash hand pf and how stupid and lucky i was lol. It's funny at first just cuz they have no idea what they're talking about and I jokingly gave him shit back, but after awhile and when they get actually pissed it's just annoying as hell

Zybomb 08-14-09 02:27 PM

No, although an insane beat like this in a big pot would certainly rattle me a little... but in general I laugh at people like this (bold) all the time... this is usually found at low limit AC games....especially the 2/5 game where everyone thinks they are a pro "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! IM PLAYING 2/5 INSTEAD OF 1/2 BC I EXPECT PEOPLE TO PLAY SMARTER! 75s!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! YOU DONKEY! YOU FISH! YOU MORON!"

I raised with 77 and this guy called out of the SB flop came AhJx6h he checks and made it real obvious that he hit, I check behind. Turn is a 7. LOL. He bets huge and I put him all in hes makes a speach about how he cant fold and then calls with AJ. River blanks. 2 OUTER?!?!?!?!? YOU HIT A 2 OUTER?!?!?!?!? LOL, sorry I should've folded the flop

All when I said the guy picked up his cards in a "im about to muck" motion, he wasnt actually throwing them in, he just picked them up and had them ready, like he was saying you win show your hand so i can muck and im getting ready to do so"

PShabi 08-15-09 03:04 PM

Whining about a beat is lame. Berating someone for that beat is SUPERLAME. But...how is this a "live" poker thing? Same shit online.

Zybomb 08-15-09 03:11 PM

At the lower stakes worse online "this is rigged! fixed! setup!" etc lol

JDMcNugent7 08-15-09 08:50 PM

its one thing to read something in a chat box and just laugh.

It's a whole different thing to have a grown man so mad that ur "terrible lucky play" by raising 57s and hitting a flush talk for 15 minutes and start breathing all heavy and almost have a panic attack lol. I mean it's funny now, but so annoying at the table, the dude was freaking out, obv playing a little above his head with both $ and better players

Wes 08-16-09 03:12 AM

that is why you have an ipod

Kurn 08-16-09 08:53 AM

:thumbsup: