The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Big game tonight in Philadelphia. (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3880)

EaglesPlaya 11-14-05 07:19 PM

Big game tonight in Philadelphia.

Wow, This is going to be great! GO EAGLES!

eddo31 11-14-05 08:18 PM

this is an absolute must win game for the iggles. not necessarily because they will fall completely out of the playoff race, which they might with a loss, but more because they will have to deal with the circus even more if they lose without TO.

i hope they pull it out, just because i am absolutely sick of listening to all of the BS and insincerity surrounding TO. i think that it is amusing that the only thing that Rosenhaus has done for TO is essentially create a whole ton o fproblems. he didnt negotiate the $49 million dollar contract, and ever since he came on board TO has been nothing but a whiny primadonna.

EaglesPlaya 11-14-05 08:30 PM

Yea.

Rosenhaus is a joke. He makes all of his players look bad. He made T.O. look like such a fool on TV in his interview. I believe T.O. IS going to go to the Atlanta Falcons, his hometown team.

Talking Poker 11-14-05 08:32 PM

I agree - the guy is a complete tool and has been terrible for T.O. and his career.

Now if you will excuse me, it's time for me to be off to the bar for some MNF!!!

lightfungus 11-14-05 08:56 PM

Do you believe that or are you quoting?

Because Greg Knapp dont want him, arthur blank dont want him, and they called me and I dont want him (even though I am sorta a TO fan, I think he is a lost little puppy).

Ivey67 11-14-05 09:24 PM

I just don't think the eagles will win this game tonight. All the problems with TO could cause this team to lose tonights game and further games. Even if they had TO I still think the Cowboys could beat the Eagles. I am certain that the Cowboys will win this game. They will put so much pressure on Mcnabb that he is going to struggle all the time. Unless the Eagles can run the ball which they usually don't it will be a long day for the Eagles. There defense will have to play well.

omahilo 11-14-05 09:46 PM

the fact is someone will gamble on TO...

The team I would love to see do it is the raiders (Im not a raiders fan)... I would love to see Moss and TO play together, that would make for some interesting shit.

eddo31 11-14-05 10:48 PM

it would be very interesting to see that happen. we all know that al davis is willing to gable with headcases, as long as they can help him win.

i would love to see that too. i think the over/under for the first blowup between one of them would probably be about halftime of the third exhibition game. i dont see any way that either one of them would be happy not getting enough balls.

that would be like irvin and harper in dallas. TO= Irvin, the tough, over the middle possession receiver. Moss=Harper, the absolute burner who can just run a go pattern every single down. of course, Harper didnt have the same type of ego, so they were able to coexist, but i do not see that happening with Moss and TO.

eddo31 11-15-05 12:03 AM

wow, what a dagger right there.

awful pass by mcnabb, as he didnt see the coverage at all.

game isnt over yet, but philly is in a world of hurt right now.

EaglesPlaya 11-15-05 12:42 AM

WOW! Wut THe Hell!

McNabb blew the game. NICE!

omahilo 11-15-05 05:59 AM

what a way for that one to end...

GeoffM 11-15-05 10:00 AM

McNabb didn't blow anything.

Why would you kick a field goal at the Dallas 2? The field goal still kept it at a 2 possession game. Should have gone for the TD. If they don't get it, Dallas is still 2 scores down and pinned deep in the fourth. Horrible coaching decision if you ask me.

Talking Poker 11-15-05 10:43 AM

I didn't really like that play calling either. I was surprised no one (announcers) mentioned it at the time...

To come out passing on 1st and whatever though with a 13 point lead... that's not the best idea either. That picks didn't need to happen. Even if they went 3 and out there and punted, Dallas would have a lot of work to do...