The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pkr.com Steal Your Money (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10663)

OMG 04-18-07 12:12 PM

Pkr.com Steal Your Money

I've been playing at PKR.com for almost a year, but the last couple of months their server has been completely hopeless. I'm only playing multi table tournaments and it happens again and again, that everyone gets disconnected in turns and then it's just a matter of, who gets to play their great hands and who don't, but you can forget all about getting your money back no matter how many times you've been disconnected during a single tournament. Gamefairness is clearly a city in Russia to them. I told them, how I feel about the way they're running their business and then they closed my account and have refused to cashout my bankroll ever since. I've written to them a whole bunch of times, but they just ignore me, so now I have no choice, but to tell the world the truth about them. I've been playing at many different pokersites. Partypoker, Pokerstars, Ladbrokes, just to name a few and I can recommend them all, but PKR is by far the biggest joke on the internet and I won't even recommend them to my worst enemy.

Wes 04-18-07 12:16 PM

Your story might be a little more believable if pkr didn't launch August 2006.

OMG 04-18-07 12:22 PM

Lol

Yeah, well close to a year then. Sorry for not being able to remember the exact date, I joined them. Believe it or not, just don't come running afterwards and tell me, I didn't told you so.

Talking Poker 04-18-07 12:37 PM

How much money did they freeze in your account? And what reason did they give you for not letting you cash out?

I'm just wondering if it's something simple, like you had $35 in there and they require a minimum of $50 to cash out or whatever.

I'm not saying I don't believe your story - I'm just saying I don't feel like we are getting the entire story. Post some email correspondence or something.

GTDawg 04-18-07 01:15 PM

Here I thought it was the same person having a conversation with themself to get the name of the poker site to show up more.

Talking Poker 04-18-07 01:29 PM

In the span of 10 minutes? Without repeating the name of the site? And writing only bad things about them?

Maybe.

eejit101 04-18-07 01:40 PM

i know the ppl at PKR very well. IF you have a serious problem then PM me on here with info, and il;l see what i can do.

Im being serious by the way.

But if your taking the piss, then dont bother:)

GTDawg 04-18-07 01:55 PM

oh, i have no idea and the talking bad about them is weird (a competitor!)

But, c'mon. Two fish using their first few posts to talk to each other.

====

I think this will be my last post on the forum and I'll just leave it at 666

OMG 04-18-07 02:39 PM

What?

Yes, I'm new here, but I sure as hell don't create two accounts in order to convince anyone of not playing at a certain pokersite. I've had some very, very bad experiences with them and I just wanted to warn other people. You can take the advice or not. I had close to 100 dollars left in my account and I've been writing to them many times now, but they just ignore me and it's getting very frustrating.

eejit101 04-18-07 05:41 PM

Ok, i have ur account name, just answer the questions int he PM i sent you back and ill see what i can do. The PKR affmanager is nice and rather attractive (londond pics to come, i just remembered):D

Ill speak to her tomorrow and let u know man.

OMG 04-18-07 06:38 PM

Thanks, mate

Talking Poker 04-18-07 10:51 PM

Met her (Hilary or something, right?) in Vegas last year. She totally wants me. :rolleyes:

eejit101 04-19-07 11:00 AM

negative, margaret. And i doubt it, way outta your (and my) league.

She is flirty though, and has cracking.... poker skillz

Spuddy 04-19-07 11:21 AM

Is she as hot as Bunny.....;)

stormswa 04-19-07 12:54 PM

no one can compare to bunny she is in league of her own!!!

trying for those kiss ass points!

Talking Poker 04-19-07 01:17 PM

No, that's her. Got her mixed up with someone else in my head. Margaret Burke, right?

eejit101 04-20-07 12:45 PM

Yip, well remembered.

First night in londond PKR and Purple Lounger took us for pizza:) And paid. So i love them more.

Also- OMG - ill sort this when she comes on MSN later.

eejit101 04-23-07 07:01 AM

Ok, i spoke to maggie.

Firstly - she said we were sweet TP,a nd we made her happy. So i think if we get her completely wasted we are in!!!!

Secondly - OMG youve had all the money owed to you. If you didnt have multiple accounts there (ahem, dont do that) then there wouldnt have beena problem.

So eveyrthing is sorted

Reel Deal 04-23-07 09:01 AM

Nice. :rolleyes:

eejit101 04-23-07 09:14 AM

dont shoot the messenger!!!

Im wondering if he will deny it, ive seen proof:)

Reel Deal 04-23-07 09:39 AM

Believe me, I'm not shooting you. You get a gold star for helping out Mr. Multiple-Accounts.

Reel Deal 04-23-07 09:40 AM

This is hot chick speak for: you have no shot nerd boy.

eejit101 04-23-07 10:18 AM

nerd boy?? lol

And yes i know i have no shot, as she lives with her bloke. Also - shes a bit far away to ask out...like 400 miles

eejit101 04-23-07 12:37 PM

I dont see it anywhere.....

OMG 04-24-07 08:01 AM

Lol

Like you've seen proof.. Lol.. I know they're trying hard to convince people into thinking so, but it's as far from the truth as you can come.. I wanted to play poker at another site at some point and asked them to delete my account and all the informations, they had about me and when I came back several weeks later, I tried to create a new account, which was impossible.. Then I wrote to them and found out, that they didn't delete my first account, even though I asked them to do so.. In fact they told me, it was impossible for them to delete an account????, but they could re-open my old account, which they did and that's what they call multible accounts.. What a fuckin' joke, but I reckon that all lies are good stories, when your dishonest business is under pressure.. I just consider it as extremely pathetic, that everyone falls for it, just because they think their boss is goodlooking.. Oh my word.. No prostitutes in your area?.. How desperate is it possible to be?..