The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   TP Suggestions/Problems (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Section Suggestion. (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1881)

Aequitas58 05-01-05 11:16 PM

New Section Suggestion.

I think there should be a section for Brian's hand histories. He's back in the game now, so I think we should expect ~5 hands per day.

Any chance of him having his own section? I'm completely serious about this, btw...

GeoffM 05-02-05 10:27 AM

LMAO.

In the words of Kurt Angle:
"It's true, it's damn true."

BrianSwa 05-02-05 10:41 AM

hey

I private messaged TP and asked him if it was a problem that I post so many, I will also ask here. If me posting so many is annoying or a problem for anyone let me know and I will cut down.

Most time dont relize ive put that many up until im done for night then I look back up and am like damn.

My own section would be cool though but I dont see it happening.

Aequitas58 05-02-05 11:50 AM

Sadly, I don't see it happening either.

A few months ago (was it even that long?) when you were playing ALOT of poker, I remember a shitload of HHs. It just seems like you're posting them to show us how you played a hand.

Instead of posting one of your HHs, which most people overlook anyway, ask a question if you really want to know something. I don't think any of us care that some fish called your pot sized bet w/ a draw, even though you were holding the nuts.

Whatever.

BrianSwa 05-02-05 11:56 AM

that sounds fair....dont want to flood this and turn it into another crappy forum

Aequitas58 05-02-05 12:19 PM

Here's an example. I just read one of your hand histories...

4 players called your UTG PFR of 25c in a 5c/10c game. You're holding A4s. (Not even going to discuss the problem with that...) Anyway, 5 players see the flop, you spike 2 pair, and go all-in, first to act.

Idiot calls with JJ, and you win.

C'mon man.

BrianSwa 05-02-05 12:47 PM

K

NP man.

Talking Poker 05-03-05 01:41 AM

I have yet to read the latest batch, and I'm not one to discourage poker discussion, but what Aeq is saying is correct. If you have a Hand History you'd like to discuss - especially if you have a SPECIFIC question, by all means post it. But try not to post a bunch of "How did I do?" hands, especially when they are relatively no brainers (ie, slowplaying quads).

Personally, *I* prefer discussing hands that put ME to the test - ie, I'm the one on a draw or I'm the one with a marginal hand and I'm trying to figure out what my opponent has and if I should make that big money call on the river or not... as opposed to hands where I'm WAY ahead and I take all the guy's money. Sure, that's fun and all, but what is there is discuss?

Talking Poker 05-03-05 01:41 AM

P.S. Brian isn't getting his own section.

ChipFish 05-03-05 02:27 AM

Phuuuullleeeeeeeezzzze????

lightfungus 05-03-05 03:45 PM

I second that!