The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   TP Suggestions/Problems (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Don't even get me started... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4318)

Talking Poker 12-06-05 03:52 AM

Don't even get me started...

More downtime. Apparently they decided to "finish" the move that they started and screwed up on Saturday and then promised no more downtime. 7 hours later...

I obviously can't guarantee anything, as I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots here. Long term, we're moving to a new place, where my guy will have better (hands on) control over everything. Don't know exactly when that will be though.

In the mean time, let's hope the idiots are done screwing around.

PShabi 12-06-05 08:17 AM

I final table the forum freeroll, site goes down. No "yay Shabi."

I flop a Royal Flush last night, site goes down. No "yay Shabi."

:(

BlibbityBlabbity 12-06-05 08:24 AM

yay yay shabi shabi :D :) :D :)

Reel Deal 12-06-05 09:26 AM

I don't know Slim, with that success-rate it looks to me like you should be hoping the site goes down more often. ;)

rookette22 12-06-05 09:29 AM

~~~~~~~~ Raw...Raw...Raw...Raw ~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~YAY.....~~~~~~~~~~

[b]~~~~~~ $$
PSHABI $$ ~~~~~~B][/color]

*better late than never ;)

PShabi 12-06-05 10:38 AM

Thank you, thank you

Things have been a touch glitchy today on the site. I hit my back button and get a "file not found" message. I've also tried to load the site, get a "fnf" message and then I try again and it loads. That's happened a couple times.

rookette22 12-06-05 11:24 AM

I keep getting this message:

Bad Gateway
An error occurred while communicating with another application or an upstream server.

There may be more information about this error in the server's error logs.

If you have any queries about this error, please e-mail .
Back to homepage

Talking Poker 12-06-05 11:51 AM

Yeah, I don't really trust this new set up and that it's fully functional. We may have no choice but to deal with these minor things for a while, until we move to a better long term solution. And I can't tell you when that will be, because it's completely out of my hands.

rookette22 12-06-05 12:02 PM

I was desperate to get in last night, thinking that you rigged that up so whoever left this site was out of the $50 contest lmao

Did I mention "You are driving us mad, TP?" :eek:

Have you seen the insane jimmy lately? lol ;)

Talking Poker 12-06-05 01:38 PM

This place is so ass-slow today, it's driving me crazy. I've got my guy on it. Hopefully he can figure out and fix whatever the problem is.

Gordogg 12-06-05 01:49 PM

I was getting the same message.

S2peck02 12-06-05 04:06 PM

i cant even see new posts...and new threads and when i make a post of thread it doesnt show....i thought it was just me lol(i couldnt see this post)