The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   deep in ft tourny and im disconnected (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12805)

New Guy 12-14-07 12:09 AM

deep in ft tourny and im disconnected

Deep in a tourny and im disconnected from ft and cant get back on. WTF does this happen to others ? What do I do?Everything else works fine on my comp!!!

Fildy 12-14-07 12:10 AM

quickly ask someone to take over for you while you try to fix it or find a new comp

stormswa 12-14-07 12:12 AM

that might work if the problem was on his side! :thumbsup:

Talking Poker 12-14-07 12:16 AM

I can't connect right now either, so I think it's likely the whole site is having problems. Just be patient.

Talking Poker 12-14-07 12:18 AM

I thought you were trying to get banned??? Funny that you even fail at that.

You never did answer (Post 18). Good choice.

New Guy 12-14-07 12:19 AM

Yeah I hope so.Was play really well and getting close to the $$'s and now this.Hope it pans out'

Thanks for the help fellas

Talking Poker 12-14-07 12:21 AM

I was just getting ready to play, so I'm bummed too. When I tried to log on just now, FT made me upgrade - maybe it's related.

stormswa 12-14-07 12:21 AM

not reading through all that, I just wanted to confirm for this user that FTP was indeed down so he didnt think it was a problem with his computer.

Talking Poker 12-14-07 12:22 AM

Yet.... you didn't. :confused:

I did.

Whatever. Have fun.

stormswa 12-14-07 12:24 AM

really ok :rolleyes:

New Guy 12-14-07 12:26 AM

No fighting boy just get me back in my tourny!!!!

stormswa 12-14-07 12:28 AM

not much you can do really, im sure they are aware of the problem. FTP usually pays out by chip stack at time of the trourney cancel if it cancels. Most likely its paused right now so I hope you had lots of chips.

New Guy 12-14-07 12:29 AM

i wonder if the whole tourny is paused? I hope

New Guy 12-14-07 12:42 AM

Anyone else able to get on ft right now???:eek:

VeryMoonFunk 12-14-07 12:45 AM

yea im locked out too

hopefully they get their act together so i can finish these DDs and go to sleep.

New Guy 12-14-07 12:49 AM

I hear that

VeryMoonFunk 12-14-07 01:24 AM

I still cant get on.

At what point do they cancel everything. Can i just go to bed?

New Guy 12-14-07 02:16 AM

It really suck cause i was doing really really good and had a real shot at this one and BAMM out of order.Sux but there was probably a runner runner straight in my future:eek:

stormswa 12-14-07 02:29 AM

Here is the rules.....

Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:

* If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.

* If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.

* If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.

* If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.

New Guy 12-14-07 12:11 PM

Unless the tourny went for a bit while just I was disconnected , fulltilt credited me a little more than I expected:p No worries but I really felt a win comming!!

VeryMoonFunk 12-14-07 04:52 PM

Yea I got credited more than I expected too, though I don't think I got the money for double cashing which I would have if the tourney was played out. I'm pretty sure none of the money from the daily double jackpot is paid out when everyone gets their buy-in back, but I'm just guessing. I sent FTP an email asking about it, I'll let you guys know when I get a response.

But for the record, this morning I had about 3x the amount of money on FTP as I did when I went to sleep last night. So I'm not complaining, though I still did have a longshot chance at Best Double Finish or something, since there were only about 100 ppl left in each.

o well. i guess thats the risk we take when playing on the internet.

New Guy 12-15-07 02:13 PM

Yeah im not complaining either but i was in a real good spot to win some good cash but oh well

VeryMoonFunk 12-18-07 12:37 PM

So I've been emailing FTP back and forth and they said they were looking into it. Woke up this morning with a $27.99 deposit waiting for me. Really glad FTP looked into this and made right in the situation. Hopefully the guy who best double cashed got his dough too. Pretty sure it was valleycowboy, who I see playing in those often.

VeryMoonFunk 12-18-07 01:41 PM

Hello Adam,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We are happy to see that you have now been credited for your placement
in the Daily Double tournaments on December 13th. Congratulations on
your finishes!

Plus I think they turned my "Running Hot" button on.

just made so much loot in like 150 hands of .25/.50 (20 CAP) PLO