The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Post your HUD (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13053)

melioris 01-09-08 05:56 PM

Post your HUD

2 Attachment(s)
We haven't had one of these in long time, so post your HUD here. With PT3 looming and HEM just releasing a beta of its HUD (it is done by the programmer that did RTHUD), it seems like a good idea to share ideas about our HUDs.

I will show mine. On the table the top line is VP$IP/PFR/total hands
second line is CBflop/CBturn/fold to CB/raise a CB
third line is Aggression frequency flop/turn/river
fourth line is Fold to bet flop/turn/river/SD%/W$SD

the pull down menu is self explanatory.

Talking Poker 01-10-08 01:29 AM

Good idea for a thread. I'll do this when I get back home next week. Hopefully some other people will between now and then.

Nikita 01-10-08 04:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is mine.

Top: VP$IP, PFR, WtS, CB and Fold to CB
Bottom: Aggression freq Flop, Turn, River, Net $ won, # hands

My drop down stats are the default ones.

melioris 01-24-08 08:19 PM

anyone else?

Talking Poker 01-24-08 09:10 PM

Thanks for the reminder. It's a shame more people haven't replied to this thread yet. Participation in the good threads on this site seems down lately...

OK, when I take a screen shot, I get the table to show up, but not the HUD overlay. Someone tell me why that is, please. It's annoying. I've done this like 50 times before with no problem...

Reel Deal 01-24-08 09:14 PM

Cake Poker = no HUD :rolleyes:

Nikita 01-24-08 09:34 PM

There is actually. I thought it had been posted here, but maybe it was 2+2. Anyway, for Cake. It's not as pretty as PokerAce, but it works almost as well. It's helped my win rate there tons as it does show 3-bet and donk bet %.

Hmmm...the site has been updated since I last visited, I guess it's against ToS now. Cake must have updated them. I know the HHs are funny to prevent tracking, but there didn't use to be anything specific about.

Robbie Robb 01-25-08 01:43 AM

did you a) do a window capture or full screen capture? try the other :) or b) change your 'flicker-free' setting in PA? change it back.

Just a couple thoughts.

Talking Poker 01-25-08 03:15 AM

Tried both. My full screen capture seems to not work at all anymore... :confused:

Also tried with and without flicker free, and nada.

Windoze has wanted me to reboot for like a week, so it's probably that. You KNOW you're lazy when you're too lazy to reboot.

melioris 02-05-08 04:09 PM

I am bumping this one last time to see if someone, anyone, will contribute. Big props to Nikky for posting her HUD. I just like to see what people are using to see if there is anything I want to add/change on mine.

Kurn 02-05-08 04:14 PM

Kurn = no use PokerTracker.:eek:

Nikita 02-05-08 06:38 PM

I'd like to see more too. I posted mine to hopefully encourage more. I'm with Mel and like to see what others have set up. I've changed mine a few times from posts like this. Tweaking is a good thing.

Invigilator 02-05-08 11:26 PM

I am off to bed, but I'll try to remember to do this tomorrow night. I have not bothered up to now b/c I feel that mine is veeerrrryyy basic.

VPIP
PFR
with these first 2, I have noticed that I am as interested in my own as much as the others. When I multitable it can help me have a better of how my play is perceived at a given table.

Hands sample size is imprtant. bigger = more meaningful

Total aggression Duh. I should probably look at street aggression, but I have not been getting a lot of repeat business ovedr the last 4 months, dispite that table ratings page.

CB This helps me get a sense of how straight forward, tricky or downright mechanical a player is

Net won. who da losa?