The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Free $5 bankroll (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234)

brokeagain 10-31-04 09:57 PM

Free $5 bankroll

use this link to signup at pokerchamps and i'll set you up with a $5 bankroll, good enough for a buy

in at the 2 cent/4 cent NL tables! good luck!

AIM me @ flopalock after you sign up

TajaUk 11-03-04 06:50 PM

i signed up, and sent u message on here.

brokeagain 11-03-04 09:38 PM

My account is credited with my affiliate cash every Friday. Saturday morning I will make the transfers. Be sure to look into how you can get rakeback for the players you refer. You are automatically set up as an affiliate just by signing up as a player. For example. two players I refered each casually play 2/4 limit and I have already earned $45 this week off of their play!! Start refering players now! Tell everyone you know who has a computer, this site is going to blow up!! Don't forget that you automatically get rakeback on your own play, up to 50% back credited to your account every Friday!! Good luck, see you at the tables!!

Talking Poker 11-04-04 01:09 AM

If by "blow up," you mean "fail miserably within a few months," then I completely agree with you. If you actually mean succeed (and yes, I know you do), than I beg to differ.

Just my opinion. I guess we will see.

ChipFish 11-04-04 03:07 AM

Nice to see people still think positive.

:p

hackers238 11-05-04 09:25 AM

I would be interested, but the link above seems to be broken. If you wanna fix it or give a new link, I would be glad to!

the site hasn't already gone under, has it?!?

2Tone 11-05-04 01:23 PM

Pokerchamps

While patiently waiting for my $5, I played on the $10 free roll last night. Typical freeroll bullshit of half the table going all-in in the first couple of hands, and lots of players disconnected and slowly being blinded off. Ended up finishing 19th out of 3600, which was no great achievement given the circumstances.

My impressions – wow, that a lot green! The design could stand to be a lot more simple and user-friendly. The six table thing is ridiculous, but if you don’t select it, it doesn’t matter. The micro and low limit ring game seemed to be going pretty well, though of course no where near the 50k players at once on Party.

2Tone 11-06-04 01:57 AM

Pokerchamps update - down it goes

Not so lucky tonight. About a hour and half in to tonight's freeroll, the site crashed and burned. Guess they are having some growing pains. :(

Talking Poker 11-06-04 03:10 AM

:rolleyes: Well, there's a shocker!

hehe :D

TajaUk 11-07-04 04:27 PM

are we getting our $5? mines not in yet. If no, i can delete the shitty thing.

Penguinfan 11-07-04 04:42 PM

HHMM, this doesn't seem to be going well so far, shame too cause all that green was starting to grow on me, or at least not make me want to kill myself.

2Tone 11-07-04 07:28 PM

Nothing so far

But I'm going to give broke the benefit of the doubt. Here's hoping ...

brokeagain 11-09-04 04:50 PM

it is coming-i wasnt prepared for over 500 sign ups, it is coming

TajaUk 12-02-04 06:52 PM

The way u posted made out if u signed up to the site u would put $5 in my account. You need to make it clear that this will only occur if i made a deposit.

Talking Poker 12-02-04 08:14 PM

It's not coming. Obviously.

Should I delete this thread (or at least the link) so no more people get scammed?

drewjax 12-02-04 09:59 PM

Ya get rid of it. If there is any doubt 86 it. You have a great thing going here, dont want even a hint of these kind of jokers.

brokeagain 12-02-04 10:57 PM

OK there Barney. Edit the post to read that they need to deposit first, I honestly forgot to mention that and I apologize.

hackers238 12-03-04 12:43 PM

You obviously didn't forget that... No one would have taken you up on your offer if you forgot that because the minimum deposit is $30, and that is a heck of a lot of money just for $5 free.

Plus the fact that you said that your money was good for a buy in at the low limit tables. why would we care if we had already deposited enough to play at the higher limit tables?

I cry Bullshit.

TajaUk 12-03-04 01:44 PM

I feel cheated for some reason, delete thread or close it.

Talking Poker 12-03-04 02:20 PM

Thread is closed. And consider this a formal warning brokeagain - you need to be really careful with the SPAM/SCAMs...