The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What Site Gives Best Deposit Bonus? (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64)

bothecorgi 10-20-04 04:55 PM

What Site Gives Best Deposit Bonus?

I just cashed out $240 from a Prima poker skin and I am looking to deposit it at another site. What is the best site for a deposit bonus with the easiest requirements? Thanks for any replies.

Jackass_man 10-20-04 04:58 PM

the gaming club has a good one deposit 20 and get $200 it takes awhile to burn it off for every 300 raked hands u play u get $20. enter jackass_man for the reffer if you do :)

omahilo 10-20-04 07:20 PM

is offering 50% bonus I believe, the players on this site are worst or as bad as people on party. referral omahilo if u sign up.

Jackass_man 10-20-04 11:40 PM

Don't whatever you do put your own money into this site it's garbage! go to and download pokerworld sofware thru there link open an account and email them with the heading free $25 and give your user name and they'll give you $25 for nothing, better than putting your own cash in this shitty site.

Aequitas58 10-21-04 12:45 AM

How about using the ADMIN's referral code from this site?

Talking Poker 10-21-04 01:51 AM

I like you.

Talking Poker 10-21-04 01:56 AM

You can find an entire list of available bonuses here:

Note that I just moved up to #2 on the list today, because they increased their deposit bonus to 40% up to $200. This is a great deal and hard to pass up. To earn it, play roughly 7 raked hands per bonus dollar within 60 days (shouldn't be a problem at all, even for 1400 hands to earn $200). See their site for the details:

And as I always say, I'm the one paying you to post here, so hook a brutha up and sign up through my links, will ya? :)

bothecorgi 10-21-04 06:26 PM

Thanks for the info. I think I will try Poker Room.

Jackass_man 10-21-04 07:14 PM

Gobble, gobble ,slurp ,slurp. Just kidding or you can use GIVE411. the admin probably gives a better deal though

Aequitas58 10-21-04 07:22 PM

That's funny.

I guess you are insinuating that I'm "sucking up" to the Admin? LOL For what? I'm actually not referring the Admin's codes because he has a website and a forum, but because he's offering money to posters. It's a good idea for promotion, but it can get expensive. Having people use his bonus codes would "hedge" his bet, in a way.

Regardless you Jackass, if anyone on here is taking advantage of the posting rules it's you. How many more one-liner replies can you come up with? You of all people should be marketing this site ...

Jackass_man 10-21-04 08:52 PM

Last time I checked you're leading in # of posts

Jackass_man 10-21-04 08:52 PM

or instead of editing posts maybe I should just make new ones right under my old one like you do !

Talking Poker 10-21-04 10:26 PM

You are exactly right. I wonder who the first person to "cash" on my Get Paid to post deal is gonna be. I'm thinking you've got a pretty solid shot at it....

Hmmmm... I wonder who's gonna pay ME for all my posts here???

johnbaker 10-21-04 10:54 PM

lol i almost forgot about that little deal, dont mention it too much everyone will start doing stupid posts dozens at a time to boost themselves up to 200

Talking Poker 10-21-04 11:28 PM

Abuse of my generosity will not be tolerated. Seriously. I'm not going to be a jerk or anything, but if someone is clearly abusing the "system," they aren't going to get paid (or at a minimim, their requirements are going to go up).

So don't do it.

Aequitas58 10-22-04 01:47 AM

Ok... I guess in the sake of "saving posts" I will reply to jackass and admin:

JACKASS: This type of message board is easier to quote and reply to someone if you click the QUOTE button w/in their message. That way, you can easily reply to different people. It's funny that you worry about posting #'s when your posts are usually full of shit. Whatever dude. You'll get your bonus, don't worry. :)

ADMIN: It's not a race. If I get the bonus first, then I do. The way I see it, it's inevitable that I will get it, so what's the big deal.

Besides, I think I was one of the first two original members of this forum, except the admin. Get off my NUTS Jerkoff. :)

Talking Poker 10-22-04 01:57 AM

Counting me as #1, I believe you were #3. Feel free to put that on your resume :cool:

Jackass_man 10-22-04 01:07 PM

Get off my NUTS Jerkoff. :)[/quote]

Why all these references to me touching your gentials, I have made it very clear I'm not interested, maybe a little flattered but I don't swing that way! :D

GeoffM 10-22-04 01:31 PM

Hey Bubbles, errrr Jackass, are you serious? They give $25 free, no deposit required. I don't see that anywhere on that site.

Jackass_man 10-22-04 01:39 PM

Ya it's true
1) Go to the site and click the banner on the bottom of
the page. Banner is not displaying properly (has small red x), but the
banner link IS working correctly.

2) The banner links you to Poker World website. Download the software and

3) Email saying that you've signed up and are
requesting the $25 and give them your online name.

GeoffM 10-22-04 01:58 PM

That is awesome. Thanks, hopefully I'll get around to setting that up on the weeked.

OT (sorry all), Jackass, you know the Trailer Park Boys are having a Christmas special on Christmas Day, I assume?

omahilo 10-22-04 02:56 PM

Geoff

if u sign up to pokerworld use referral omahilo

Aequitas58 10-22-04 03:50 PM

I checked out and it looks REALLY shady. The banner link is an affiliate link to download the software.

Anyone have positive results w/ this?

Talking Poker 10-22-04 06:20 PM

Poker World...

As always, a way better, safer, smarter, and more supporting of this forum way to sign up for would be to do it through my links, found on this page:

No offense to Jackass, but I'm the one paying you to post here, so why not earn your keep and sign up through me? I need to pay for all these posts somehow!

Thanks.

2Tone 10-22-04 06:31 PM

Word from another forum is that it is legit ...

but I'm yet to personally verify. Clicking on a broken banner seems an unlikely source for a free $25.