The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PP NL Guide (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65)

2Tone 10-20-04 06:48 PM

PP NL Guide

A blatant steal from 2+2, but this is too good to miss.

johnbaker 10-21-04 12:47 AM

wow im followin that strat word for word from now on

-jB

Aequitas58 10-21-04 12:53 AM

Wasnt some kid selling this on Ebay?

Charlie Frank 10-21-04 11:11 AM

John Baker, you just KEEP on impressing me....

So, by your logic, you are willing to risk your money following a strategy - the entire premise of which is that the site is rigged - meaning that the only way for the strategy to work is if the site is rigged. Why would you risk your money if you believed a site to be rigged?

I don't like to insult people - I don't like to put people down - but Sir, you are an idiot. To say anything else would be to lie to myself and to you. Good day.

CF

2Tone 10-21-04 11:53 AM

Satire/sarcasm

The 2+2 thread indicated this was for sale on Ebay, but I haven’t seen the auction myself. Reading it, I’ve got to think it is a satire, which becomes all the more amusing if people do indeed take it seriously. It is also my hope that both John AND Charlie’s posts are sarcastic.

Jackass_man 10-21-04 12:51 PM

I skimmed through it and if anyone believes that crap they truly are idiots, and yes someone is trying to sell it on ebay.

Aequitas58 10-21-04 02:00 PM

I did see the auction. It's interesting. Based upon the premise that PP is rigged... whatever... I don't think it's rigged, but I DEFINITELY have trouble every single time I cash out. I don't know why.

But whatever on that.

I think it's funny - the kid might be an idiot for thinking that way, but the people are stupid for buying into it.

Talking Poker 10-21-04 02:17 PM

Now that's funny :D

Of course, I think deep down you DO like to insult people, but it was still funny.

Talking Poker 10-21-04 02:19 PM

I don't think he's an idiot at all. I'm sure he doesn't believe the site is rigged, but he took the time to write up this huge document with all these details... and he has probably made a small fortune from selling it to dozens and dozens (maybe hundreds) of bad players who think they are losers because the site is rigged.

More power to him.

Aequitas58 10-21-04 02:32 PM

Nothing beats the moderator instigating the argument.

Hah.

Aequitas58 10-21-04 02:34 PM

Read my post again. If he thinks that way, then he's an idiot. I'm not claiming he's an idiot for making money off eBay.

That's sheer genius.

Talking Poker 10-21-04 04:00 PM

Watch your mouth, boy! Or so help me....

hehehe.

Seriously, I really don't want to have to make a Pissing Match section on this site, but I'll do it!

Aequitas58 10-21-04 06:42 PM

That would be an interesting idea... Charlie and Jackass hammering back and forth at each other.

johnbaker 10-21-04 08:53 PM

HAHAHAH this guy thinks i was serious.... yeah im really going to follow, word for word, a paranoid backwards strategy that someone wrote as a JOKE. Seriously you need to get out of your house for once, you really dont understand how to communicate with people.... does the word sarcasm mean anything to you jackass?

if I were you (and I thank God that I'm not) I would quit while you're ahead and just quit this forum now.... better yet, quit poker, and quit life.

hahah wow

-jB

Jackass_man 10-21-04 09:03 PM

Charles you can NOW send all your friendly advice to

Someone Who Gives A Fuck
c\o: U.R. Aretard
1544 Go Fuck Yourself Lane
Internet Flamer
USA

johnbaker 10-21-04 09:08 PM

relax buddy, look at who i was quoting, i was talking to and about CF, not you.

-jB

hey btw its not flaming if i'm defending myself from some asshole like CF

Jackass_man 10-21-04 09:10 PM

I saw that, I just changed the post. It's just seemed like I have been getting the brunt of the flamers today.

johnbaker 10-21-04 09:11 PM

lol its cool, youre forgiven :-P

Charlie Frank 10-25-04 12:14 PM

My apologies for not realising your post was intended to be sarcastic. How was I to know that an idiot like you would have the intelligence to realise that following a strategy for a site that is 'rigged' is a non-sensical idea?

At the time, I had you marked as a 10 on the idiot scale of 1-10. You will be pleased to know that I, under careful consideration and after reviewing advice from my board, have dropped you back to 8 out of 10. Still in dangerous idiot territory, but heading in the right direction. Good luck.

Maybe, if you're lucky, by the time you have children, you will only be classified as a retard. Then again, perhaps I wish for too much.

CF