The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   Beats and Brags (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cell phone help (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14360)

PShabi 07-26-08 03:53 PM

Cell phone help

So we're out having drinks with two other couples last night. We were completely shit faced and me and one of my buddies decide it's time to drag the women to the strip club. My one friend's wife is totally against the idea, so we ditch them.

So I'm at "Scores" with the wife (brag). I buy her a lapdance right there at the table and she refuses it, so (sigh), I have to take the dance myself (brag). I buy one for my buddy after that and then we both say fuck it and buy one for each of the ladies. This chick is a 9 easy and has her hands up my wife's shirt feeling on her bags (BRAG). We were there for less than 45 minutes and I managed to drop a bill (variance).

I get up this morning (after wild monkey sex last night, brag) and get my phone out to text the one buddy who missed out and find out my new phone is kinda fucked. It was in my pocket, and I'm pretty sure the stripper was grinding away too hard and my keys scratched up the plastic face of the phone (beat). It's that new LG shine phone if it matters.

Anyway, is there anything I can use to buff out the scratches? They're not too deep. I'm thinking there may be some type of polish that can at least minimize the scratches in the face of the phone. Any suggestions or experience with this type of thing?

P.S. Before you say worthless w/o pics, I know that, dumbass. I was taking pics and vid on the sly but it was just too damn dark.

Fildy 07-26-08 04:26 PM

You could probably (depending on your provider) just take the phone to them as is and ask for a new one. My buddy had like a 4 year old verizon that he dropped multiple times on the ground, finally it gave out and he took it in to get it replaced, they give him a razor for his shitty 4 year old phone.

other than that i have no idea.

New Guy 07-26-08 05:52 PM

The LG shine? Really??????????

Good story though!!

stormswa 07-26-08 06:25 PM

that was great story, I cant even remember what the questions was.

Robbie Robb 07-26-08 06:52 PM

The only thing I can think of that *may* help is a CD repair kit.

redbank09 07-26-08 07:10 PM

i sure wish i could take my gf to a strip club so she could get her bags played with. how do you talk her into something like that? or is it something women grow into as they get older and mature? my gf is still young and kinda immature

stormswa 07-26-08 07:41 PM

I can answer this NO they dont grow into it, lol. My wife would never, as much as I beg her would NEVER go to strip club with me.

PShabi 07-26-08 07:57 PM

We've been twice now and both times it's been at the end of a night of partying with friends. If you get them with a couple of girlfriends you have a much better chance.

PShabi 07-26-08 07:57 PM

#1) My last phone looked like I put it in a meat grinder
#2) This one cost $50
#3) I'm not a gadget fag
#4) My dick is big enough

MAYHEM45 07-26-08 08:43 PM

This stuff is the nuts.

Robbie Robb 07-26-08 08:54 PM

That stuff does look pretty kick-ass but it doesn't appear to work on the iphone/ipod touch. The LG Shine is a touch screen too isn't it? It may screw up a touch screen.

PShabi 07-26-08 09:00 PM

no, not a touch screen. Just a large LCD display.

Robbie Robb 07-26-08 09:06 PM

That's good then by the looks of it the stuff Mayhem found should work wonders for you.

Fildy 07-26-08 10:48 PM

I think you are thinking of the new LG Dare RR. That is the new phone from them that is a touch screen.

thrash1294 07-27-08 12:15 AM

Chalk it up to battle scars. And anytime somone says what happened to your phone? You got a great story. :thumbsup:

Talking Poker 07-27-08 01:40 AM

This thread exceeded expectations.

GTDawg 07-27-08 09:59 AM

I have the same phone and I have been ridiculously careful for fear of doing the same thing.

I've had it for almost a year and have yet to do something stupid.

The phone is incredibly durable though, I've dropped it a few times on concrete or in a parking lot and it doesn't have any terrible battle scars.

-------------------------------------

Do you have a micro SD card for the phone? Do you have MP3s on the card?

Do you know where to put those MP3s so the ringtone audio folder recognizes them?

I have a ton of MP3s and have even edited a few down to 30 seconds...and I can't get the phone to recognize them as possible ringtones.

PShabi 07-27-08 03:17 PM

No to all of those questions.

Penguinfan 07-27-08 03:21 PM

Gentlemen in seat 3 shows the nuts, ship it.