The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Party poker changes (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8643)

MAYHEM45 10-13-06 01:45 PM

Party poker changes

Shitstorm happening today. Fun times.

Sunday million has been cancelled among other bullshit.

MAYHEM45 10-13-06 01:51 PM

New Jackpot tables too. All the rape, half the reward!

Now RB shit is gonna get all fucked up just like it did when monster first came out. Fuck this shit.

Oh, and keep my last 62c assholes.

MAYHEM45 10-13-06 01:56 PM

Players names coming up as monetary values in Sixth Sense. Whats next?

PShabi 10-13-06 10:08 PM

Funny shit, it looks like they took down their "player count" on the bottom of the lobby. Embarassed?

Also, they've got micro stakes down to .05/.10 . Any americans try to sit down? I've only got 8 cents which won't get me down even at the lowest levels, but I sat and tried to buy in and nothing stopped me other than my lack of a complete buy-in.

Tony Cheval 10-13-06 10:53 PM

I just tried on Empire, they had a popup box come up and I was unable to sit down.

BlibbityBlabbity 10-13-06 10:58 PM

Not that I have any plans of becoming a .net-er or anything, but their pop up says that free play games are not affected. Does that mean if you win a freeroll you will get the cash or is it only non-real-money payout events?

Robbie Robb 10-14-06 09:22 AM

I watched a guy try to sit down about 7 times at an $11 SNG. It was kinda funny.

BDMK 10-14-06 10:12 AM

oh, and i was about to ask anyone non-american who still plays there what party's new daily player count was... oops! :D

p.s.: saw yesterday paradise was down 1/3 in volume and only after blocking players from the 10 US states. do the math what happens when they block the rest of the US a month from now.

Penguinfan 10-14-06 10:19 AM

I have direction to get to Full Tilt if any of you guys need them.

Boobie Lover 10-14-06 01:04 PM

Try if you want to see cash game traffic for each site.

MAYHEM45 10-14-06 02:03 PM

I got a 50% to $150 reload bonus. woot.

MAYHEM45 10-15-06 02:30 PM

only 6 tables open at a time max. Im not even gonna take this reload. fuck.

Spidey44 10-15-06 09:17 PM

I've still got money there (it won't let me sit with it). It's less than $50 bucks though. Any idea if I can still cash this out?

GeoffM 10-15-06 09:20 PM

They'll probably mail a cheque. I'd say flip them an email.

Robbr25 10-15-06 09:30 PM

Just emailed them to get my $0.23, lol.
And this is what they said:
Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform you that as the legislation prohibiting online gambling is passed into law, you will not be able to access real money games on the site. However, you can cashout your account balance using e-checks by IGM Pay to your bank account. The minimum amount has been reduced to $0.01 to facilitate withdrawals. You can cashout your account balance by clicking on *Cashier* and then on *Cashout*.

Cash outs via iGM-Pay take anywhere between 3-7 business days for you to receive from the day they are processed.

If you have an account with NETeller that has been used to deposit in the last six months, you can request the cashout to it. It takes 2-6 hours for you to receive the cashout requested through NETeller. Minimum cashout using this option is $0.01.

Please note that the minimum cashout that can be sent via Check by mail amount is $5. As you have a balance of 23 cents in your account we cannot send you a check for this amount.

We are sorry about this unfortunate turn of events, optimistic at the same time that better times lay ahead!

If you have any questions please contact us, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
"
So, I withdrew my $0.23 after getting the email.
NOTE: I had tried to take the $0.23 out when I took my $67.23 out, but they must not have done the change then.

BDMK 10-16-06 03:51 AM

ty for the headsup on this one! :thumbsup:

poker gods know ive missed my pokerpulse...(sigh)

p.s.: hope they start following the realmoney tourney player headcounts too, as pulse used to do in its heyday...that'd be superneat.