The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   FT Cashout Delays... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13889)

Talking Poker 05-11-08 10:26 AM

FT Cashout Delays...

I requested the following cash outs from FT recently:

4/14 (check)
4/23 (bank transfer)
4/25 (check)

This was my first bank transfer attempt, but I wanted to see if it would be faster than getting a check.

As of about 3 or 4 days ago, I hadn't received any of these yet - and that's way over dude for the first one. I emailed them, and was told that the two checks had been mailed on 4/28 and 5/6 - definitely much slower than normal.

Well, wouldn't you know that when the first check finally arrived yesterday, it was from a new processor: Z.P. {Edited per processor's request} I guess maybe they had problems with their last processor (what was it - A.S.C. {Edited per processor's request} or something)... Anyone have any more info on what's going on behind the scenes?

FWIW, at least I'm getting a $300 bonus out of this (for the bank transfer delay, apparently):

Robbie Robb 05-11-08 11:41 AM

Hmm. I just requested a cashout yesterday through InstaDebit so we'll see how long that takes. Hopefully not as long as you've been waiting.

melioris 05-11-08 04:16 PM

my check last month took a lot longer than what I had grown accustomed to, but it was still within the window that FTP claims and it was from the new processor. I just got one cleared "approved" yesterday and I am waiting to see if it will be slow as well, or if it was just the first one that took a longer time.

jillaj 05-11-08 06:17 PM

My last check arrived 18 days after it was approved.

PShabi 05-11-08 07:33 PM

Has anyone ever had a good experience with the bank transfer? I was a guinea pig along time ago (use search feature) and haven't used it since.

Talking Poker 05-11-08 07:42 PM

Will let you know, hopefully soon.

I expect the first one to possibly take longer than subsequent ones (or maybe not). I got an email apologizing for the delay (+$300 bonus afterwords) saying mine was processed on the 8th and it should hit my bank soon.

It has a little more than a 24 hour head start on a check I requested. Assuming it beats the check, I'll probably just go with these from now on.

jhill3535 05-12-08 02:41 PM

I have done both check cashouts as well as the direct deposit, and they had been very fast with both.

There have been a lot of rumblings about slow cashouts on several other forums that I frequent recently. In fact I believe FTP gave most everyone that had a cashout waiting for 2 weeks+ a $300 bonus credit.

The latest I heard was that they had it almost straightened out and they starting to process, so we should know a lot more in the next few days.

BTW, A.S.{Edited per processor's request} was the previous processor, and the processed for both FTP and Stars, as recently as a few months ago.

Talking Poker 05-12-08 05:50 PM

It seems they at least have the checks straightened out now:

I see no advantage of the direct bank deposit if it's not faster than getting a check.

Robbie Robb 05-13-08 01:02 PM

My money landed in my InstaDebit account today so that's a pretty good turnaround time as far as I'm concerned!

jhill3535 05-13-08 01:47 PM

I have heard a lot of people say they received funds today.

Talking Poker 05-14-08 11:37 AM

Back to checks for me: