The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Well anyone who needs a trade for FTP & Stars...... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14563)

stormswa 09-11-08 12:08 AM

new title for nikbritain

AceEleven 09-11-08 12:15 AM

Yea - I saw the post - 3$ sng's and 5.50/45?

nikbritain 09-11-08 12:16 AM

i suck at forums

stormswa 09-11-08 12:18 AM

the $5.50 45 mans, Im really horrible in the turbo's. I think my biggest advantage in them along with most MTT's is my patience so the turbos kinda destroy that aspect of my game.

nikbritain 09-11-08 12:21 AM

i want green dots!

lots of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stormswa 09-11-08 12:24 AM

think ive used the rep system enough today IMO.

Talking Poker 09-11-08 12:29 AM

I thought you meant a sig.

Custom titles are for 1000+ posters only. They come with a personalized TP hat and some other nice loot. :thumbsup:

stormswa 09-11-08 12:34 AM

let me know when your putting a new order in TP, I lost my Brianswa one and want a Stormswa one anyway.

TBlover55 09-11-08 12:36 AM

I gotta start posting more

nikbritain 09-11-08 01:11 AM

Fish

nikbritain has less than 10 Rep Points

Zybomb 09-11-08 06:35 AM

Better get some hats ready next week bc at this rate a lot of ppl r gunna reach 1000 by then and MAN r they gunna be quality posts

If it seems like Im being a dick Im not. I come home and check the site and see exactly ONE new post of anything meaningful, a response to Mel's HSIHPT thread, meanwhile 2 pages + of 'ty' and 'lol' and +rep and 'hi you', several more content lacking threads (poker related or not) along with a chatbox full of nonsense. And like I said in the chatbox, it reminds me of how the forum got during the freeroll -- tons of posts with no content (note that i am not saying anything about any of the individual people nor comparing them to freerollers since apparently this has to be stressed for some).

Maybe it's me, but when theres over 120 combined posts from some without 1 post relating to poker strategy (in case some didn't know....the purpose for this site) then it says something.... and i understand General Topics which are fine, but this clutter (weeee, hey! hi! + rep, wow!!!, youre here???) is another story...

Whatever, at least it's in the Spam section and not cluttering up the real sections. Im goin to sleep, Im sure I'll wake up to 20 pages of babble for this but whatever. I'll be in AC tom night for the rest of the week, so I'll try and check it all before I leave!

gogzy 09-11-08 01:36 PM

you are such a grumpy guy

chill out and let us have our fun

the meaningfull posts will come in due time :)

maybe try joining in, you never know you might end up enjoying it

btw you have 5k posts and i bet a shit ton of them are meaningless posts too so do me a favour and just chill out

thanks
gogzy

Reel Deal 09-11-08 01:52 PM

Wrong. And I'm being serious.

But, don't mind Zy, he's just practicing for the grumpy mode he'll be in after his team gets slaughtered out in So Cal this weekend.

gogzy 09-11-08 02:11 PM

:D he dont bother me in the slightest

i kinda understand where he is coming from ( a lot of people dont like change) and to him we are all noobs that he does not know

when he gets to know us he will realise that for the most part we are likeable ppl and quite opinionated

i spell terribly btw ( thats just another thing ppl will have to get used to as im here to stay)

gogzy 09-11-08 02:12 PM

oh yeah and a few of us can play some decent poker too lol

Talking Poker 09-11-08 03:14 PM

I hope that's true.

From experience, I would honestly be surprise if more than 2 of the "new" people who posted in this thread become regulars here. Actually, 2 might even surprise me.

Zybomb 09-11-08 03:23 PM

Eh, despite a subpar performance last week vs an unranked (yet motivated) Ohio U team without there star player might I add...I think next weeks game is gunna be close.

PS: go Jags! :donkey

ChicagoAPA 09-11-08 03:36 PM

So this isn't a staking site? I am looking for new talent.

Talking Poker 09-11-08 03:45 PM

I'm not sure how to answer that question, honestly. This is a poker forum.

Classify it however you wish based on the 150k posts we have here, but I'd say it's more of a Strategy forum than a Staking forum, if I had to pick.

But I don't know what that has to do with the comment I made anyway... I was talking about the new people in this thread, not the people who are already established members.

TBlover55 09-11-08 03:56 PM

I plan on sticking around for a while TP :)

ChicagoAPA 09-11-08 03:59 PM

but I am new :confused:

gogzy 09-11-08 04:11 PM

yeah this is a cool looking site with a sweet arcade ;)

im here to stay ( obv ill be posting more at ptp for obvious reasons ) but ill be visiting here quite often

who knows i might even make one or 2 posts worthy of zybomb's high standards :D

Reel Deal 09-11-08 04:12 PM

I hope it's close, I'm getting tired of the national media kicking the Big Ten in the nuts every chance they get.

PS: Jags are done. :donkey

Talking Poker 09-11-08 04:17 PM

Yes, and it was like 2 weeks between your first post and your second, so I wouldn't be surprised if a month from now, you were gone... that's all. I hope I'm wrong!

Maybe we are misunderstanding each other.......

Talking Poker 09-11-08 04:17 PM

:thumbsup::cheers: