The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New Gaming Club bonus (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805)

2Tone 12-15-04 05:36 PM

New Gaming Club bonus

I know there are a lot of reasons to dislike the Prima skins, but the new offer sounds pretty sweet, especially as it is good for existing players. From the email I received, it sounds like $0.50/$1.00 and above generates 3 points per raked hand and every 300 points is good for a $20 bonus.

Talking Poker 12-15-04 06:52 PM

I haven't updated my site reviews yet, but yes, they have a nice bonus offer going on right now:

Windbreaker 12-15-04 11:24 PM

I just hate how the prima network comes up with fake security checks to make it hard to cash out. I have like 130 bucks at lucky nugget and I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable sending my credit card statement and drivers license to them. Those guys even called me at 8 am to ask me to send that stuff....it's obviously me, how else can they call the right place?? haha...oh well.

2Tone 12-16-04 01:08 AM

Credit card statement?

I've heard of being asked to send a driver's license, but you were asked to send a credit card statement as well? That seems very sketchy.

TajaUk 12-16-04 12:10 PM

Thats why I only use Ladbrokes.com for poker online now, they let you take anything out at anytime from your account. Using the card you deposit with. Way too many times i build up a nice bankroll on a site and found the whole withdraw process is made to not let you atucally take your money out!

2Tone 12-16-04 08:15 PM

2+2 not happy

Well, given that Party has come through with a sweet reload, I haven't personally tried this. But the word from those who have 2+2 is pretty negative -- difficult to tell how much you've cleared, etc. etc. Granted, a lot of people like to complain, even about free money. So I don't know -- it's a good offer, but it might still not be worth it.

Windbreaker 12-16-04 11:51 PM

Well they didn't exactly asked for a credit card statement. What they did ask for was a photocopy of my drivers license and a utility bill (eg. electric, gas, telephone bill)....but since I'm living at home, none of those utility bills are under my name....the only one I can think of that would be suitable would be a credit card statement.

And of course I had to just 400 bucks on their freeroll. They just better pay me!

hackers238 12-18-04 09:24 AM

That's Terrible. Why the need for all of these advanced security checks? Are they trying to prevent people from having two accounts? Trying to prevent minors from playing? Those are the only two reasons I can think of, but none of them really make sense.

I guess the dual accounts makes sense because they would be losing the free money... But honestly they shouldnt be calling your house at 8 in the morning to make sure you are you.

2Tone 12-27-04 08:02 PM

Gaming Club changes the rules

It used to be that this entire bonus could (theoretically) be cleared at microlimits. They've since updated the the terms.

Now it's ...

Table Bet Limit Bonus Redemption Points Maximum BRPs that can be earned per Bet Limit
$0.25/$0.50 ~ 1 brp/raked hand - 300 max ~ $20
$0.50/$1.00 ~ 3 brp/raked hand - 400 max ~ $26.66
$1.00/$2.00 ~ 3 brp/raked hand - 800 max ~ $34.44
Higher limits 3 brp/raked hand - NO MAX

More shadiness from Prima ...

eddo31 12-27-04 08:19 PM

prima also counts their raked hands differently than most places. it isnt just hands that you are dealt in for, it is hands that you contribute to the pot, that then generate enough in rake. this really screwed with me for a while when i played their 50 raked hand freerolls, and i would somehow have played a couple hundred hands on the day, yet not be eligible for the freerolls.

2Tone 12-28-04 02:35 PM

Is this still true?

I believe they claim to have changed this ...