The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   $50 SURPRISE Contest.... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4302)

Talking Poker 12-05-05 12:19 AM

$50 SURPRISE Contest....

That's right, people - We're having a $50 contest right now, and none of you suckers even knew about it! :eek:

Everyone reading this is, in theory, eligible to win. Now for the fun part:

-Only I know the rules.
-Only I know when it ends.
:cool:

Feel free to speculate all you want, but you're not going to get a peep out of me until I announce the winner. And while I could announce the winner at any time, I highly doubt it will be in the next few days. Then again, you never know. Sometimes this place is crazy like that and surprises even me!

Best... contest... ever!!!

Good luck everyone. :D

Talking Poker 12-05-05 12:20 AM

Seriously now.... is this the coolest forum on the net, or what???

:D

Reel Deal 12-05-05 12:23 AM

Oooo, I know...

The contest is an open auction with the highest bidder winning the right to come out to Vegas and rail you in the WSOP Main Event (wearing TP gear, of course)!!

JDMcNugent7 12-05-05 12:23 AM

HELL YA!!!!!!!
so did i win ? :rolleyes:

Talking Poker 12-05-05 12:28 AM

Let me check.

Nope - not yet!

Talking Poker 12-05-05 12:30 AM

No auctioning involved. And no, the prize is fifty bucks.

Sheesh! :D

Hawt 12-05-05 06:59 AM

I'm excited.

Nikita 12-05-05 07:18 AM

Damn, TP, I didn't realize you were this funny. :)

Cool idea. Can't wait to find out more.

S2peck02 12-05-05 07:33 AM

i sware this forum gets better and better each day....a 50 bucks that sum1 is going to win...and they wont even know how? haha wow TP is a GENIUS

Hawt 12-05-05 07:51 AM

My guess is that the winner of this contest is the one who put an end to the that TP hates and wants to die. (Note how this contest came about roughly 6 hours after he posted that he wanted that thread to die.)

Well, no worries, I put an to that thread with a quick google of the terms "poker hand nicknames".

Stars Account: Hawtness.

Thanks!

jimmym 12-05-05 08:22 AM

Columbo, I may not be .

But I was thinking the same as Hawt, then I read his post and thought "no way can 2 people be so stupid" so his thought is all is and atleast its only 1 of us thats stupid.

Now a free $50 is massive and what I find suprising is the lack of comments from are begging side of the forum, you know them guys asking for a dollar and promissing a 1000, So I have worked out what TP is looking for, infact it is so easy that its verging on genius ....so here goes.

TP THAT $50 YOUVE GOT, GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE.

Well thats it folks, I guess the comps now over. Just incase am wrong ( :eek: ) Perhaps TP is judging it on best info given to forum members so if thats the case I submit this.

Again pure clas................Now am of too spent $50...........perhaps a new hat?????

Hawt 12-05-05 08:27 AM

Haha Jimmy, I think you may be on to something with asking for it. It's so simple! I can't believe I didn't think of that one!

jimmym 12-05-05 08:34 AM

Its always the easy option....Now thread closed.....mmmmmmmmmmm what can I buy for 50,,I like the new hat option or should I buy some socks...

rookette22 12-05-05 10:02 AM

Contest is for all those who............" have logged into this forum, everyday, no matter what;since they arrived; right? "

Hey, I've logged in everyday, no matter how busy my schedule was; and even deleted all my cookies when you had your downtime lol ........weeeeeeeee! I win right? lol ...sooooooo where da money at? lmao

Talking Poker 12-05-05 12:30 PM

I love the guesses, but alas, you are all wrong.

Oh, and nice job disqualifying yourself by begging for $, jimmym!

Ok, I'm kidding, but you have to admit that's funny. :D

jimmym 12-05-05 12:46 PM

Just pass over the 50 TP or I will send the boys round. :eek:

You see I have guessed that TP is waiting for someone to argue with its logical ;)

Talking Poker 12-05-05 12:51 PM

Too funny. Nope.

And I don't think I should continue to say if people are right or wrong in their all-over-the-place guesses. I think I should just announce the winner when we have one.

Wait... let me consult the rules. Ah, yes. I am indeed allow to tell you when your guesses are incorrect, but with "my own discretion." So yeah, I may have to cut back on that a bit. I prefer leaving this as mysterious as possible.

BrianSwa 12-05-05 12:52 PM

i know

I goes to the person that can get banned the fastest.....im a shoe in with this contest.

jimmym 12-05-05 12:56 PM

Dont you all agree that TP is beautifull and the best poker player in the world ;)

BrianSwa 12-05-05 12:57 PM

ummmm

nope.

rookette22 12-05-05 12:58 PM

How about kewlest avatar in here?
Btw....mine's pretty kewl don't ya think ? ;)

BrianSwa 12-05-05 12:58 PM

ummm

that would go to tilter hands down.

MAYHEM45 12-05-05 12:59 PM

/me for ripping it off for a month. :D

rookette22 12-05-05 01:05 PM

hmm ... trying the 'suckin up technique' I see huh ? lol
Don't think it'll work on TP though; but just in case I'm wrong ....

"Yeah! TP is the kewlest by far ;) "

Talking Poker 12-05-05 01:06 PM

I do like your avatar. Do you have a bigger pic of it? I can't quite make out the word written across the bottom.

And Brian is right - Tilter has the best avatar.