The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Well anyone who needs a trade for FTP & Stars...... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14563)

TBlover55 09-12-08 09:06 PM

sweet who said I was annoying?? Thanx :) Don't worry I wont stick around here then. adios

Talking Poker 09-13-08 01:43 AM

sigh. So if 50 people like you and one doesn't (or says he doesn't), you choose to listen to the one?

I don't really get that.

But it looks like my prediction is well on it's way to coming true. That's a shame.

gogzy 09-13-08 10:34 AM

im still here :D

fuck the haters

+1 lol hhihii

gogzy 09-13-08 10:35 AM

you sir are not a nice person :)

i was gonna call you worse but ill wait a while

gogzy 09-13-08 10:36 AM

lol wtf is this red dot shit

gogzy has between -50 and -11 Rep Points
Send a message via Skype™ to gogzy

Talking Poker 09-13-08 12:07 PM

Someone probably reacted negatively to your above posts.

But seriously, I'm not going to keep telling people to not get worked up about the Rep system. I can't believe how personally some people take it though.

As for the long time members here... do you really see a benefit in "scaring off" the new blood? Would it be so bad if our community grew?

gogzy 09-13-08 01:02 PM

change scares some ppl :)

im not a huge fan of it either tbh

Invigilator 09-13-08 03:44 PM

Quoting myself in another thread: "things that don't grow, die"

I think people just need to be a little more aware of the dynamic when there is an influx in pop.

Some of our new members have been boisterous since post #1 and some of our existing members have been abrupt about that in return. I am sure many on both sides will adopt a line of "it's all me baby, take it or leave it".

People don't have to be nice to each other all the time, but I'd like to think most of us are not setting out to create discord. Sensitivety is in order here bitches! It's just too easy to take things wrong on the Interwebz.

Given the right context, I might someday find reason to call Nikita an asshat, although the likelyhood does not make for a good betting line.

Robbie Robb 09-13-08 04:58 PM

Now me calling her that on the other hand...well, that's a given. :D

Invigilator 09-13-08 05:31 PM

But who would be more likely to get away with it? JediMaster once called his wife a F****** Bitch at my home game. Tense moments.

stormswa 09-13-08 05:58 PM

I call my wife a donkey sometimes...:confused:

PShabi 09-13-08 08:53 PM

don't forget "sister."

stormswa 09-13-08 09:14 PM

I dont have a sister, why would I call her sister? :confused:

that was most likely one of your lamest jokes ever, such merch style failure there. I will give you a do-over on it because it was pretty bad.

want to try again of is that your final answer sir?

Robbie Robb 09-13-08 11:00 PM

Oh man...that's tame. I've been known to drop the C-Word at the table directed towards my better half...

stormswa 09-13-08 11:37 PM

ive said that during fights with my wife, lets just say it usually dosent end well for me.

gogzy 09-14-08 09:40 AM

i called wifey a donk once while i was playing poker

it didnt go down to well either

nikbritain 09-18-08 11:09 AM

i found my way back :)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We got some haters already!@!!!!!

awesome.

gogzy eats goats

nikbritain 09-18-08 11:10 AM

rep me gogzy

Talking Poker 09-18-08 02:23 PM

Quality posts today, nik. 4 or 5 days late, but quality none the less. :rolleyes:

Wes 09-20-08 01:28 PM

This forum needs more quality strategy posters, not more posters. The only people that seem to be new and venture here are ptp people, who the vast majority are broke railbirds. Not really what I want.

I guess if what other people want for the future of this forum is reading posts about if they should shove 99 preflop with 15 big blinds at an $11 tourney, then I hope you like what this forum will become.

gogzy 09-21-08 11:27 AM

lol @ broke railbirds

Wes 09-21-08 08:58 PM

yeah sorry. should have said 21st century beggars

stormswa 09-22-08 03:16 AM

yea obv no one is worth a shit on PTP, all the players just are horrible. Shipping multiple WSOP FT's, shipping multiple 3 figure scores....wow they suck ass over there. sure there are beggars over there of course there are with the amount of money going through that site every day there is bound to be and guess what if that amount of money was going through this site there would be just as many beggars. Most of if not all the established members over there are not anywhere close to broke railbirds. They rail eachother because they know eachother, I go to people rail calls because I want to cheer them on not because im looking for any kind of handout from their score.

You seriously need to get off your high horse Wes, yes your a great poker player but you need to grow up and realize the would does not revolve around Wes. One day you might not have all that money and wont be able to buy the respect you got now, one day maybe you will realize that the relationships you build now go a lot longer then your money.

as my friend Gus would say.

Tis all.

Wes 09-22-08 04:50 AM

damn money is rolling around over there.

and your basic argument is that tp should be advertising on pocketfives because a dozen or so of them final tabled a big tourney.

gogzy 09-22-08 12:59 PM

yeah we are all broke degens, none of our members are really good :)

fwiw there are broke degens on ptp but thse guys are not usualy the ones that last on the site or have any sort of rep.