The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   banging my head at AP.... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4922)

adam13 01-03-06 03:06 AM

banging my head at AP....

I'm new here.....and most people here are probably much more seasoned at the game than I am......but some of the people on AP make me want to take a bath with a toaster....................

Correct me if I'm wrong...but is Qs 10h a good hand to call a large raise on?? that's the latest hand that p!ssed me off.....I'm still in the tournament so I'm sure I'll find some more that will irritate me even more!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just had to vent..... :D

adam13 01-03-06 03:43 AM

Told ya I'd be back to add to it...........
I got $1400 left in $5 buy in tournament.....
55 ppl left out of almost 200,

I get dealt QQ on the button

4 callers (bb is $120)

I raise all in
Two callers
One guy with 4-4 other guy with A-8 os

4-4 catches trips but he was short stacked so I was in alright shape to win my money back until the river buddy catches his ACE!!!
I hate that goddam site!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHGGHGHGH!!!!

Zybomb 01-03-06 04:32 AM

sounds like you caught some tough beats... you made the right decisions and your opponents made the wrong ones.

In the short term you got screwed up and lost

In the long term YOU WANT your opponents to make foolish decisions like those, because in the long run you will triple up in that situation

adam13 01-03-06 04:48 AM

I completely agree....and I won't change my style just because of a few idiots out there.........but again 2 bad beats in one game.....

1st. 8-8 on SB no callers so raised all in to BB who was short stacked....
he calls with K-5 os and gets his king on the river.....that one may have been my fault not too sure.....

2nd. A-6h on button....no callers I raise all in. Flop comes A-7-7 rainbow bonehead that wins does so with 7-5....btw, my all-in bet was almost his entire stack

I'm whining cause it's so damned early/late where i am, but I swear if all the people that I played tonight were in a building I'd be there with a can of gas and a match!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH....

Oh well, it will catch them in time right????

Tony Cheval 01-03-06 12:23 PM

...only 2 bad beats in one tournament?

Lucky bastard.

;) :p :D

Gordogg 01-03-06 12:37 PM

LOL.

Learn to get over it man. Poker can be brutal. I got knocked out of a two table tourney last night KK vs J8off. I was down to 600 chips so I pushed preflop. Folded around to BB who goes into the tank then decides to call 500 more chips with the almighty J8. He wasn't a big stack or anything, just another moron. He caught trips on the river. A buddy I was talking to on IM and who was watching me started laughing his ass off. I had to laugh with him. Poker is a bitch sometimes.