The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Free $25 - From me to you... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688)

Talking Poker 12-06-04 11:45 PM

Free $25 - From me to you...

Ok, here's the deal. I've seen a number of offers in here for free bankrolls, and people have jumped on them. Some have worked out, and others have turned out to be scams. Me - I'm not going to scam anyone, and you all know this. Just ask anyone here who has made 200 posts.

So, here's the offer. And since there is a little bit of fine print, I'll get that out of the way right off the bat:

1. Open a new account at through my affiliate link (sorry, but this offer is no good for anyone who already has an Absolute account):

2. Deposit at least $50 - You will get 35% deposit bonus on this (up to $210), and that's on top of the $25 I'm going to give you.

3. Play at least 100 raked hands - they have limits as low as $.02/$.04.

4. That's it! Then simply email me the following: Your Absolute Username, the date you signed up, and the email address you signed up with. I will pass this information on to Absolute at the end of the month, and once they verify it that you met the above requirements, $25 will be deposited into your account. This will be done by the middle of the month after you reach 100 raked hands, at the latest.

There is no more fine print - you're free to do whatever you want with this money at this point.

I arranged this deal with Absolute, just for you guys, and they are totally supportive of it.

BrianSwa 12-07-04 01:39 AM

geeeeeeez

ok man next time you post will be from the poker poor house, gonna have to live in your shed with the computer powered by AA batteries you keep this up. For what its worth id jump all over this. Wish I didnt already have a account there.

2Tone 12-07-04 02:28 AM

Couple of questions on this ...

Is that $25 separate/above and beyond any payment for posts?

What do they consider to be playing a raked hand? Do you actually have to contribute to the rake, or just be at the table a la Party?

Do you make money even if we clear it at microlimits?

Talking Poker 12-07-04 03:06 AM

Did someone say AA? Sorry... that always catches my eye :eek:

Actualy, this is a deal that I can actually come out ahead on. I had Absolute switch me from paying me a percentage of the rake my players generate to a flat per signup fee - which I am willing to split with you guys. Absolute is ok with this, and they set the minimum requirements. It's a win-win-win sutuation!

Talking Poker 12-07-04 03:20 AM

This is completely independent of paying you to post here - just another perk of knowing me :D

And yes, we will both get paid either way after 100 raked hands. I believe they count a raked hand as any hand where you are dealt cards and a rake is taken from the pot, but I will confirm that.

Talking Poker 12-07-04 11:39 AM

I confirmed this: A raked hand is any hand in which you are dealt cards and a rake is taken from the pot. So, yes, you can play 100 raked hands at the microlimits and earn yourself an easy $25!

pivotal 12-07-04 10:23 PM

I just set up another checking account so tommorow at midnight ill do this deal for absolute poker.

Talking Poker 12-08-04 01:06 AM

Good decision! ;)

drewjax 12-08-04 02:11 AM

Is there a time limit on this promotion TP?

Talking Poker 12-08-04 01:25 PM

As of now, no. I will run it AT LEAST through the end of the year.

pivotal 12-09-04 01:23 PM

I downloaded Absolute a few days ago, so Im not sure if its registered with you, I have yet to create an account name, what should I enter to make sure this goes through your promotion.

hackers238 12-09-04 02:59 PM

Thank you very much! I may just be taking you up on this offer some time soon if I decide to deposit some of my own money!

haha one of the many perks of knowing you...

Talking Poker 12-09-04 03:03 PM

To be safe, I would say to uninstall it... then redownload it through my link, and create an acount then.

Penguinfan 12-09-04 04:57 PM

Anyone use this place? How quick are cashouts handled? Money safe here?

Talking Poker 12-09-04 06:13 PM

I've used it. It's all good. Their bonuses are harder to clear than they used to be, but the fish are a plenty... Game selection is limited at the higher limits, but fine as lower limits. Cashouts have never taken me more than 24 hours.

All in all, not the place I primarily play, but a must-visit stop on the Bonus Whore Tour.... especially when a guy by the name of TP is offering you an ADDITIONAL $25 for playing 100 raked hands (now THAT'S easy to clear, not to mention 25 cents per hand!).

Penguinfan 12-09-04 06:31 PM

Soon as I get my cashout from Stars I am gonna give em a try, hard to pass up that deal and if I like it I may stay a while. Getting kinda tired of the mega busy sites to be honest, as far as tourney's go anyway.

ChipFish 12-11-04 03:05 AM

I just doubled 2 buy-ins at absolute in the span of an hour....
Absolute Poker is "ChipFish Approved"

Cashouts take a few hours... Very good customer service.
Site is slow as hell though.... don't even bother with the 3rd table... 2 is my max, otherwise it delays..... for me anyways.

:cool:

P.S. Sorry TP already a member of Absolute..... Will do Empire with you after the new year. :cool:

Penguinfan 12-11-04 02:08 PM

Signed up and CF is right, the software and players are a bit slow compared to the rest of the site. Make certain that you e-mail them after you sign up and tell them you signed up becasue of this offer. Once you click through the link here you kinda get bounced around from page to page and TP did not get credit for my sign up, he's working on it, but just make sure you drop them an e-mail to be on the safe side.

Talking Poker 12-11-04 11:41 PM

You shouldn't need to email them and tell them you signed up because of this offer. I'm not sure what you mean about getting bounced around though. If you follow my link, and then click on "Download Now!" everything should be fine.

They are looking into this (your signup), and I expect all will be fine.

Penguinfan 12-12-04 08:38 AM

Maybe I came off wrong there, I am sure it will get straightened out, and all I did was click through your link and hit the download buttot, but I kept getting forewarded to pages explaing what to do for the dowmload, it was a little weird. In all honestly I am not sweating the $25 (though I will take it) as much as I want to support your links here and have every intention of using Pacific next. Thats what it's all about, and if I get something in the process, well good for me, but just like any small business here in town, if you don't support it then it doesn't exist long. If everyone signs up under a link or three then the forum will likely be around for a long time, otherwise it may be back to RGP for us, and nobody wants that.

Windbreaker 12-14-04 11:50 AM

If I ever make it to 200 post, would it be possible to get the 25 dollars for 200 post on top of the absolute bonus? (So get 50 dollars in absolute instead of the 25).

Talking Poker 12-14-04 03:03 PM

Absolutely - Pun intended.

BTW, Penguinfan - we're good to go now. They found you...

Talking Poker 01-27-05 12:59 PM

FYI - this promotion is still in effect.

We (ok, Absolute) had some glitches the first time around, but the people who took advantage of this so far will definitely be getting paid. I've confirmed this with Absolute and they assured me there won't be a one month delay again next time.