The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   30% Rakeback at Carbon Poker... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12863)

Talking Poker 12-18-07 06:10 PM

30% Rakeback at Carbon Poker...

1 Attachment(s)
I can now offer you guys 30% rakeback (the maximum allowed, as always!) at . Click the link and check out our fancy-schmancy custom landing page.

Rakeback is calculated by Carbon Poker and paid directly into your player account from them - daily!

Carbon Poker offers tons of promotions including your CHOICE of a 200% initial deposit bonus up to $500 (paid in $10 increments), freerolls, etc.

To get started and start earning 30% rakeback, just follow this link and download the software:

MAYHEM45 12-18-07 07:21 PM

Have you played there? whats the software like?

Talking Poker 12-19-07 01:51 AM

I have not (yet), but I've heard good things. It's legit. It's not Stars or Full Tilt, but I'm guessing it's comparable to Cake.

Download it and let us know!

MAYHEM45 12-19-07 02:06 AM

Not impressed so far. Its not letting me claim the signup bonus.

Wes 12-19-07 02:06 AM

I tried to get money on there once and thought it was like impossible for an American. They have any new depsosit methods I don't know about?

stormswa 12-19-07 02:56 AM

I have played there a lot, I told TP to tell you guys about them actually. Fonefllix or something like that is easiest option to get money on there. I have been going back and forth with support for a little while trying to get them to get epassporte, they have other wallets but of course not as good as epassporte. There blind structure in tourneys is horrid though, they go hand for hand way too early which means by time you get to final table it is a big time crapshoot.

there cash games are real soft but you usually wont see more then 1 or 2 2/4NL games, Right now im awaiting a check from them so I will let you know how long it takes, they do charge $15 to write you a check though. There support is very very good, I had people sign up under me that had problems with the initial deposit bonus and they cleared it right up. Make sure when you sign up you make sure the deposit code you are using is active. There are some floating around the net THAT ARE NOT ACTIVE. Oh yea and the annimations are annoying as hell, I suggest turning them off.

thrash1294 12-19-07 04:21 PM

the thing that sucks about carbon is the $15 check fee for cashout.
I cashed out $150 and it took 5 weeks to get the check. other than that it has some cool bells and whistles.

MAYHEM45 12-19-07 04:51 PM

0 traffic higher than 1/2. Thx for the offer TP, but I probably wont be depositing.

Talking Poker 12-19-07 06:19 PM

No problem - my apologies for not researchng this more. I had heard good things and was told it was comparable to Cake, which people seem to like (and has moderate traffic at higher limits). I didn't know the $15 cashout thing until reading it here - that's annoying.

This may still be a good site for lower limit players, and in time, maybe traffic will grow at all limits and they will come up with better Deposit/Cashout options...

For those who do want to try it out now, you may as well get 30% RB, right? :thumbsup:

MAYHEM45 12-19-07 10:55 PM

Yeah I'm not tryin to discourage anyone from signing up, as it looks like theres lots of nl25 games and micro tournies running constantly, and the software is pretty nice imo.

And now if theres ever a soft game I already have an account and can just sit and play and not waste time.

Invigilator 12-20-07 07:24 AM

For me depositing means moving around BR funds. I like the look of the place and would be willing to give it a go. I'll likely wait (at least) until the league is over and I decide if I am goin to consolodate my funds.

Talking Poker 01-29-08 04:50 PM

jdiana86 10-26-08 07:29 PM

Thank you TP

Just wanted to let you know rakeback at Carbon Poker kicks fanny.
Appreciate it.:cheers:

Talking Poker 10-26-08 08:25 PM

Sure thing.

I'm merging your post with the Carbon Poker RB thread for anyone else thinking about it...

Talking Poker 01-22-09 01:12 AM

FYI... Carbon's Bad Beat Jackpot is over $1 million, for anyone feeling like doing a little gamboooling.

Requirements:
-Lose with at least quad 7s
-Both hole cards must be used for both the winning and losing hands
-At least 4 players need to be dealt into the hand
-Hand must go to showdown

Distribution:
-20% to loser
-17.5% to winner
-17.5% to everyone else at the table
-20% to reseed the BBJ
-10% to Carbon (must be nice)

Mogul4 01-22-09 03:13 AM

I know! The merge network has a bad beat jackpot, and whatever site it drops on gets 10% of it.

Cant believe it is over $1mil though. And the great way they sort their structure out is the "winner" of the bad beat (i.e loser of the hand) gets exactly 2.5% more than every single other person at the table.

At AP, before i got banned for asking to be a super-user like everyone else, theirs was 45-50% to the loser of the hand.

Talking Poker 01-22-09 11:26 AM

The winner (loser of the hand) gets 20% for themselves. The winner of the hand gets 17.5% and everyone else dealt in the hand SPLITS 17.5%.

I actually think it's better that way, because that's still a ton of money and you don't even have to be involved in the hand... just playing at the table.

Talking Poker 04-30-11 12:20 PM

Just wanted to bump this thread, as Carbon is one of the top two sites for USA players now, IMO.