The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   Poker on TV (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shana Hiatt... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2852)

Talking Poker 08-11-05 07:07 PM

Shana Hiatt...

Quint tells me that Shana Hiatt has quit the World Poker Tour.

What gives? Anyone know the details? Who will her replacement be?

nflchad 08-11-05 08:11 PM

She left the WPT because she wanted to persue her acting/modeling career.
Here's her replacment:
Definitely a downgrade IMO

Aequitas58 08-11-05 10:07 PM

Yea, this is old news TP. Keep up w/ RGP. :) Either way, she was such a hottie. *drools*

Talking Poker 08-12-05 02:48 AM

She looks pretty good to me. I'll be sure to flirt with her during (and after) my exit interview.

Defendant 08-12-05 03:04 AM

Yeah but the question is...

Does she have a playboy centerfold?????

Aequitas58 08-12-05 07:21 AM

Yes. Actually, she has a Playboy video. It's not a hardcore "ram-in-the-ass" video (*sigh*), but it's one of those Playboy compilations where she's on the beach, sweaty and sexy in some kind of African/Hawaiian(sp?) setting.

Aequitas58 08-12-05 07:34 AM

Don't fuck this up. It's all about confidence. You can be a geeky, thirty-something, Oakley-wearing poker player... but if you act confident if/when you talk to her, you never know.

Don't be "in awe" that she's got big tits and she looks good. Yea she does, but fuck that. "Hey sweetheart, how you doin?" (grinning) Then follow up with, "Didn't you replace that other girl??..." That'll break the ice and start her talking... which is more important. Remember to say "Congratulations." It's a big step for her, and I'm sure she's very happy w/ her new job.

Oh, and I know you love the TP.com hat, but nine times out of ten it's a turn off. In the slight chance that she's a poker-addict, she might find it somewhat cute... but I gonna doubt that.

2Tone 08-12-05 11:23 AM

Two words

David Caruso.

Talking Poker 08-12-05 11:29 AM

Thanks for the tips, but I think I'll be just fine. The WPT won't let me wear my TP hat anyway (well, not without having the logo covered up), but even if they did, I don't see it being a turn off. It's not like I'm covering up long, flowing, golden locks or something. I'm also not promoting some random site - it's mine.

She's probably married anyway.

As for the Playboy question above, I'm pretty sure he meant this new girl, not Shana.

Defendant 08-13-05 02:23 AM

I had many a fun time with Shanas Playboy pics, believe me :)

Now I gotta go find some of that chick, but I doubt theyll hold a candle

badblood44 08-16-05 03:48 PM

TP, this may interest you. WPT is considering relaxing their "logo" rules:

Talking Poker 08-16-05 04:19 PM

Nice find. This sounds promising.... especially considering that this site is not a gambling site... Here's hoping for the best.

Penguinfan 08-16-05 06:48 PM

Nobody say I don't contribute

junYUN 08-19-05 12:28 PM

lol i love the "love" tips from lou

and the new girl...

shes hot but i mean...shana.. c'mon. how do you compete?

Showtime 08-19-05 01:37 PM

We will all miss Shana Hiatt that's for sure, i'm sure the replacement will add some new spice to the productions. And penguinfan, nice avatar. you couldn't have asked for a better hockey player to land in the igloo. Syd and Mario are gonna turn pittsburgh into a hot bed again, that's nice to see and that's what mario deserves.

eejit101 08-22-05 12:59 AM

You dont compete, you change the mould. Shana or whoever you spell her name is sexy and makes you want to do things in all kind of positions.

This new gal looks naturally pretty, like the one you want to take home, spend all night staring at her, talking to her, then slowly break her into doing things in all kind of positions!