The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   Beats and Brags (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Brag: Stuart Patterson... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11040)

Talking Poker 05-23-07 02:59 AM

Brag: Stuart Patterson...

In between ridiculous suckouts (KT > KK), a dork hitting 1 outers to CHOP after I got him all in drawing dead, and pretty much every single flush draw getting there when they called all in on the turn.... in between all of that, Stuart Patterson sat down and joined me for a $200+10 HU SNG.

It was a mostly uneventful match, but check out the best hand actually winning!

Full Tilt Poker Game #2489657381: $200 + $10 Heads Up Sit & Go (18908026), Table 1 - 10/20 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:21:56 ET - 2007/05/23
Seat 1: Stuart Paterson (1,230)
Seat 2: Troll Pie (1,770)
Troll Pie posts the small blind of 10
Stuart Paterson posts the big blind of 20
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Troll Pie [Td As]
Troll Pie raises to 60
Stuart Paterson raises to 260
Troll Pie calls 200
*** FLOP *** [9s Jc Ad]
Stuart Paterson checks
Troll Pie bets 360
Stuart Paterson raises to 970, and is all in
Troll Pie calls 610
Stuart Paterson shows [Qh 4s]
Troll Pie shows [Td As]
*** TURN *** [9s Jc Ad] [7d]
*** RIVER *** [9s Jc Ad 7d] [9h]
Stuart Paterson shows a pair of Nines
Troll Pie shows two pair, Aces and Nines
Troll Pie wins the pot (2,460) with two pair, Aces and Nines
Troll Pie: gg
Stuart Paterson is sitting out
Stuart Paterson stands up
Troll Pie stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2,460 | Rake 0
Board: [9s Jc Ad 7d 9h]
Seat 1: Stuart Paterson (big blind) showed [Qh 4s] and lost with a pair of Nines
Seat 2: Troll Pie (small blind) showed [Td As] and won (2,460) with two pair, Aces and Nines

SALAZARRRRRR 05-23-07 05:34 AM

Preflop play there seems kind of bad. With how shallow you are, I think you have to play push/fold preflop. The only case where I don't see it being bad is if you are going to stack off with ace high a ton because Stu has air too much.

eejit101 05-23-07 10:43 AM

salazarrr = boobie???

And i may fold that preflop, i know here it worked, but with no reads on him i may fold ATos there

Reel Deal 05-23-07 12:20 PM

Nothing gets past our boy eej!! I'm thinking as opposed to flying off to Greece you should have signed up at Scotland Yard.

Talking Poker 05-23-07 01:13 PM

I can't argue with the preflop comments. I almost pitched it, honestly (I wasn't going to shove with it). Obviously I was willing to go broke on the flop with it if I paired my Ace (and possibly my T, depending on the flop), so for 200 more chips, I took a look.

I know his play looks really goofy once you see his cards, but I actually like it. He just picked a (barely) bad time to do it. If I was any weaker, or if I didn't hit the flop, it would have worked.

As for Salazar = Boobie, seems obvious to me too. I haven't banned him yet though, because as of yet, I don't have any IP proof that it is him, and not just someone who thinks/writes/plays exactly like him.

Never mind. There it is. Time to ban him... yet again.

Zybomb 05-23-07 02:07 PM

Eh I say fuck it and let him stay, it's been long enough. He hasn't been out of line on this account.... While he's "talking poker" let him stay, when/if he's out of line ban him

Reel Deal 05-23-07 02:20 PM

For a guy that claimed he gets nothing out of this site as a player and a person, he sure does spend a hell of a lot of time trying to "get nothing." :rolleyes:

Talking Poker 05-23-07 02:53 PM

I haven't kept track, but I'll guess that I've banned no less than a dozen accounts of his... maybe 15. You guys probably aren't even aware of 75% of them.

And no, he's going to serve out , which goes until 6/1. I should add days to it every time he comes back and makes a new account, but I get the feeling that if I did that, I'd end up doing it forever, since he obviously can't stay away from this place that gives him nothing as a poker player or as a person.

Anyway, after then, if he wants to come back as The Storm, that's fine with me. But he's going to be on pretty much permanent probation.