The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PacPoker???? (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360)

Defendant 11-12-04 07:01 PM

PacPoker????

So I am working on clearing my bonus there...and Im noticing a LOT of things lacking with their software.

For one...where do you keep player notes? Does that option just not exist?

I also dont like the lack of a hand history.

Defendant

Penguinfan 11-12-04 07:29 PM

Someone comment on the reliability of this site as well please, I am thinking of signing up under TP's affiliate.

thanks

Defendant 11-12-04 08:16 PM

Uh...another real bad thing...

So I cashed in 400$ for a 100$ bonus.

To clear that, for every 10$ you wager, you get 1 point. For every point you get 1 cent cleared...ARE YOU SHITTING ME??????????

So after 3 hours on a 3-6$ limit table, I cleared a wooping 34 cents. Thats insane.

Defendant

Penguinfan 11-12-04 08:37 PM

Where's TP in this thread

Whats the story about this place TP? Is that really the case to clear a bonus? If so I would rather get a part time job to get the money. Currently I am still chipping away at an Ultimate Bet bonus and may just withdraw without it, I don't like their software at all.

Frontin 11-12-04 09:24 PM

do you really need to clear it??

I signed up under some site that gave me free chips (freepokerstuff)and deposited $100 for a $25 bonus... I was immediately given $125, with seemingly no restrictions to clear.. just played an hour or two of raked O8B and hold'em and then cashed out about $60 or so. My account's never been down to $25 so I don't know what would happen if I got down to the bonus level.

omahilo 11-12-04 10:56 PM

is it seriously that hard to clear the bonus at pacpoker? someone needs to let us know because I was considering depositing there.

omahilo 11-13-04 12:37 AM

findings

this is what I have found out about bonus clearing...

All Bonuses may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than twenty (20) times the Bonus amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 dollar Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $2,000).
NETeller instacash fee (8.9% of the deposit amount) may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than two (2) times the instacash fee amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 dollar Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $200).

So Im assuming that once you wager 2000 then the bonus is yours. talkingpoker or anyone else who plays on pacpoker if you could fill us future or present depositors on this situation would be greatly appreciated

Defendant 11-13-04 12:40 AM

My bad those 34 cents are an additional rakeback they offer.

From Pacific Poker homepage:

To clear All Bonuses may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than twenty (20) times the Bonus amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 dollar Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $2,000).
NETeller instacash fee (8.9% of the deposit amount) may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than two (2) times the instacash fee amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 dollar Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $200).

that means i got 1660$ left to wager, lets get back to it :)

Defendant

sjay2k 11-13-04 03:36 AM

Pacific has one annyoing feature, where sometimes there will be a second round of betting pre-flop or on the flop. And I seem to get disconnected a lot.

But they do have cooler looking chips than Party.

Penguinfan 11-13-04 09:27 AM

Does Pacific keep track of the amount you have wagered for you like Pary keeps track of raked hands or do you have to do it yourself?

Talking Poker 11-13-04 09:31 AM

Easy to clear...

I haven't played on the site for a while, but when I did, I cleared my max bonus in a single session... I seem to remember it taking me about 4 hours an being one of the easiest ones to clear.

omahilo 11-13-04 01:52 PM

defendant

Did you keep track of the amount wager yourself, email them or do they have a thing on the website where you can check for yourself?

Defendant 11-13-04 03:47 PM

They keep track of it for you with their Customer Point system

Defendant

omahilo 11-13-04 04:07 PM

cool thanks alot.

omahilo 11-13-04 07:07 PM

Where do I find this at on the site? Ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find it. Also do they have place to see how many raked hands you have played or do you email them about that?

Defendant 11-13-04 11:35 PM

check under Cashier, then go to bonus.

Defendant

drewjax 11-15-04 10:48 PM

I think TP plays at the higher levels. for me playing .50/$1 or 1/2 it would take a long time. but if you play the big ring games it probably wouldnt be too bad. gotta read the fine print on bonuses. particularly the prima skins, shady.

GeoffM 11-16-04 08:19 AM

You also can't play multi-tables, and when I use to play there you only found mostly low-limit games, specifically .05/0.1 games :(. Anyhow, easy to clear bonus and if you do play, I suggest getting your bonus and then getting off that site. It is down almost daily and the hands are so slow.

omahilo 11-16-04 11:03 AM

yes I deposited $400... got my $100 bonus... up to $820 now... getting the hell off that site lol. Nice bonus tho gotta admit... playing 3/6 O8 it went really quick.

GeoffM 11-16-04 11:08 AM

O8B is the best way to clear bonuses. You tend to play a few extra hands than holdem and you also tend to win more pots, split or not.

Tilter 11-17-04 04:18 PM

I also don't like the fact you can only play 1 tables @ once. Awful.

omahilo 11-17-04 04:59 PM

yeah O8 on pacific was fun since 80% see the flop lol... hit my monsters with hi and lo and people always seem to bet the lo so I end up getting 3/4 and they keep the betting going.

DaTruPoker 11-18-04 07:17 PM

Pacific sucks. 1 table at a time. not good place for notes/ stats. Just awful site. i cashed out right after I cleard my bonus.

drewjax 11-19-04 02:46 AM

I posted on a similar thread, that I think the reason the most fish are at Pacific, is that all the sharks cant stand the horrible software!! Bravo Pacific