The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Full Tilt Poker, My favorite (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4491)

citytom 12-12-05 02:01 AM

Full Tilt Poker, My favorite

I shifted over to Full Tilt about 6 months ago and am really happy there.
I especially like the "last hand" feature; the ability to have the lobby and stats viewable during play; easy to follow betting/chats; tournaments starting with 1500 chips; being able to earn points with tournament play, and play with the Pros.

I played in the WSOP and they went all out with giving out hats, shirts, chocolates, posters, offered on-line services, had a courtesy room with refreshments...and more. I was real impressed.

I've played at Pacific, Paradise, Party, Bodog, Absolute, The gaming Club, Poker Champs, and others. I've been around the block. FT is my favorite.

Citytom

Talking Poker 12-12-05 02:52 AM

is high on my list too. Until recently, they didn't offer downloadable Hand Histories, which was my number one complaint. They don't have as good of a cash game selection as or a fraction of as many tournaments as , but they are getting there.

Other than game selection, especially at the mid-higher online limits (due to lack of players), I think they are right up there with the best of them, and I expect them to be one of the major sites still standing when everything shakes out over the next few years, after all the inevitable consolidations occur...

Penguinfan 12-12-05 07:19 AM

Damn TP, buy a friggin billboard, could you get anymore affiliate plugs in that reply?

BrianSwa 12-12-05 01:17 PM

hate them

I cant stand full tilt they closed my full tilt account because I closed my firepay account. They said I cant be on the system unless I have my firepay account open, total BS. I argued with them for about 2 hours about it and got nowere. As far as im concerned they are on bottom of my list.

Talking Poker 12-12-05 01:19 PM

Probably. But it was an honest reply, where I discussed what are, IMO, the top 3 sites only.

Is there a problem with me providing links in my posts from time to time? Is that against some sort of rule that I don't know about? Would you be happier if I moved this thread (that wasn't started by me) to the SPAM section?

Talking Poker 12-12-05 01:19 PM

Why do I feel like we aren't quite hearing the whole story here?

Penguinfan 12-12-05 01:35 PM

IT WAS SARCASM MAN, SARCASM!

BrianSwa 12-12-05 01:39 PM

sure

ok whole story.

brb let me get email.

Hello, Brian.

Thank you for your email.

Upon a review of your account, it was determined that FirePay has
deactivated your personal account #6015580760954322 on December 7,
2005. We have temporarily closed your Full Tilt Poker account at this
time.

As a goodwill gesture to our customers, we will waive the $10 NSF fee
that we are charged from FirePay. This is a one time offer, and a
second
deactivation will result in a $10 fee to reopen your account. Should
your FirePay account be deactivated a 3rd time, we will be forced to
add
your account number to our list of blocked accounts, and you will no
longer be able to use it to make a deposit or withdrawal on our site.

Your account will remain closed until FirePay has reactivated the
account in question.

Should you wish to avoid this inconvenience in the future, we suggest
opening a NETeller account. NETeller is fast and easy to set up, and
does not share the possibility of bouncing checks. NETeller is our
preferred vendor for payment processing. You can find out more
information at:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

now i closed my account on purpose because found better way to deposit, and before I did I made sure all my deposits had cleared. They did so they had no reason to close my account.

yankeesfn08 12-12-05 03:03 PM

Ps

Pokerstars is def my fav site. FT i tryed didnt like it to much.

Spidey44 12-12-05 06:13 PM

Brian, what deposit method are you using now? Seeing as I can't use Neteller either... Although I've had no issues with Firepay.

BrianSwa 12-12-05 06:43 PM

hey

i use epassporte but I havent played in a couple weeks. I have to help my buddie get his magic deck together. Plus new block came out and it looks well designed so thinking of doing some draft tornies online. I know most of that might be foreign to you but think im gonna be playing magic for next couple weeks instead of poker.

anywho, I like epassporte...really wish we could use neteller though...stupid state.

BDMK 12-12-05 08:27 PM

semi-OT: i cant stand sites who tell u u pretty much have to have one of the web wallets in order to have a realmoney acct in good standing. and/or sites who only allow US-issued credit cards (note the catch-22: most US-issued c.c.'s automatically block any 'gambling'-related charges. lol)

TyKing 12-14-05 10:53 PM

I think Full Tilt is great. Mainly because there are pro's playing there which is fairly sweet. I also like the cash games there alot of fun and maybe one time if your lucky Ivey, Dags, or maybe even Jesus will be sitting beside you.

Later
TyKing :)

Boobie Lover 12-15-05 03:03 AM

I enjoy it also. Hopefully it burgeons into a much bigger room.