View Single Post
Old 12-28-06, 12:53 AM
Thousand Post Club

Gordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Colston should win it. He's had a great game almost every game he's played in this year, leading the league in receiving until he got hurt, on a team with a legit shot at the super bowl.

Vince Young's numbers aren't great. Titans' defense deserve more credit than Young does for their success. Travis Henry deserves a lot of credit as well. I'm not knocking Young, I think he's done fine. But I remember way too many 125yd passing games with 1 TD 1 INT and 50 rushing yards. Believe me I know, he was on my fantasy team and I needed a QB so I was keeping track.
Jones-Drew had a solid year but he's not starting. I find it hard to give the award to a non starter, the numbers just aren't there.

I dont think the award should ever go to a kick off return guy unless he has ridiculous numbers, even better than what Hester has put up. Now if Hester was incorporated in the offense as a reciever and caught passes every game, scoring a few more TD's, then I would give him serious consideration.