View Single Post
Old 01-07-07, 01:41 AM
Shark

bigjohnstud2o has less than 10 Rep Points

omg not another OSU fan. At least you live in Ohio and are not a fairweather fan. I have been a Gator since i guess i was born. This game has serious potential to be all time classic. Classic as in Alabama in 92 over Miami when noone gave the Tide a chance in hell. They were something like 13-14 pt dogs and won somewhere in the neighborhood of 35-3. Just a few names to watch out for other than starting QB's:

Reggie Nelson- Bye Bye Ginn Jr

Ryan Smith - I hope you try and go deep on him

Jarvis Moss - Dont try to run up the middle

Tim "I'm gonna win at LEST 1 Heisman" Tebow - Like he has done all year on 3rd and 2-3, Im gonna let you know something the other teams have not figured out for some reason" HE IS RUNNING"! For some reason the opposition loves to watch him convert 3rd downs vs their defense.

And last but not least:

DeShaun Wynn - He is due up for an exciting game.

In total honesty, Our slowest 3 people on defense are right there with michigans fastest 3. Michigan scored 39 on your team so you know Florida has been watching that game in their sleep. As for Our loss. You can watch that game all you want because The final in the UF/Auburn game was 28-17 auburn(i believe) and i know FOR A FACT they only had 3 offensive field goals and no offensive TD's. They won the way the Bears beat the cardinals, supreme defense. The Speed in the SEC is relentless and demeaning. I do not look for Troy Smith to have a great day mainly because he wont have 4-5 seconds every gd play to make a decision. Time will tell my friend.

Go Gators!

ps i just saw what Robbr25 posted. OMFG Damn yankees. You guys will soon learn the meaning of the word football. The South WILL rise once AGAIN!!!!