View Single Post
Old 12-22-04, 11:41 AM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default My Experience..

I am going through the exact same experience as you. I mean for example last night. The table breaks around me, I am in for the blinds, and one guy is left. I click the deal me out and prepare to play my final hand. He raises as anyone with any kind of hand will do HU. I call. Flop is Kx2. He checks. I check. The turn is a 2. He bets. I raise. He re-raises. I call. I bet the river too. Just because sometimes I do not get it. Anyways, he turns over KK222 vs my 222. Not good. I know I played this a bit poorly since the 222 was obviouse, but WTF do you have to do to win sometimes?

I swear last night I was rivered 50 times. I would have the stone cold nut hand until the river, where the guy hits his runner-runner straight to beat my top trips. I never hit any of my flush draws either. lol.

Anyway I think things will turn around. Just keep playing your game. I am hoping the next week is better. I am down a decent amount of my bankroll and hoping to recover soon. I have been playing for a while and been successful, and it's not like premium hands are beating me, so I have to beleve it will turn around. Good luck to you! Keep the faith!