View Single Post
Old 12-22-04, 01:44 PM
Captain Charisma!

GeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsGeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

To be honest, I don't just play to win cash . I usually play .25/.50 or .50/1.00, reason being I usually have lots of distractions around me when I'm playing. When I finally get an underwriting position at an insurance company I will likely increase my limits, but for now I'm happy to have already cashed ou $50 profit and leaving $500 laying around online. I have only ever played on 3 sites so I can still become a big bonus whore, and eventually I will get around to using a few of TPs links (sorry I haven't had a chance yet bud), but finding a job right now is my #1 priority because $14.56 an hour isn't going to cut it. I'm slowly trying to build to about a grand before I move to 2/4 or 5/10, so I figure the amount I play (not often) maybe in about 3-4 months I'll be able to bump up to a decent, respectable game. But for now, I have low limits down cold and see no reason to venture into higher limits yet.