View Single Post
Old 01-19-07, 12:59 AM
Shark

johnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

My e-mail to Full Tilt this afternoon:

Hi,

I would like to validate my account for withdrawal by check. You say that I need to provide a driver's license as well as a utility bill. My utilities are all in the name of my roommates. Are there other acceptable methods of verification, such as paycheck stub or bank statement?

The response:

Hello JP,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately, due to a recent change in our check processor's policies, we are temporarily unable to issue checks to US residents. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime,
please rest assured that this does not affect the money in your Full Tilt Poker account in any way. Your money is safe, secure and ready for use on our tables or for withdrawal at any time. Full Tilt Poker is fully committed to continue offering its services to all of our players
worldwide.

US customers requesting to withdraw their funds will need to create an account with one of our secure payment processors, your funds will remain in your Full Tilt Poker account for use on our site while you establish a new payment processor. Click2Pay and ePassporte are simple
to set-up using our convenient guides located at:

Should you have any further questions or concerns JP, please let us
know, we are always happy to help. Best of luck at the tables!

Sincerely,

Craig
Full Tilt Poker Support