View Single Post
Old 12-23-04, 08:36 PM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default Low Limit Advice.

I have been successful playing limit but I just wanted to get everyone's input on certain guidelines they follow when playing limit (i.e. a simple yet effective trick they like to use). I just want to improve my game and as im sure you guys know, you can never get enough experience for this beautiful game, so id like to hear what experience has taught everyone.

I think one of my key questions is how do you get rid of calling stations and avoid getting drowned? Simply play in higher limit?

I have a doc that was passed on to me by a friend. Nothing amazing, just thought id share it. It seems to work, feel free to critique or praise for the benefit of everyone. Thanks folk. Holla.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Low Limit.doc (28.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by lightfungus; 12-23-04 at 08:48 PM.