Thread: HH converters
View Single Post
Old 02-08-07, 02:39 PM
Talking Poker League Champion

de-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

I've pulled 2 all-nighters in the past week, so I haven't had a lot of time. I did check the spec on the server so I'm ok on that front. I also have a rough functional design for it (which is really my first step) and I've built a bit of testing code.

I still need a really good idea of what we want the output to look like, but I'm designing the app to separate the HH from the output.

I'll build converters for whatever site we want that will convert the file to standard xml and then I'll run the xml through a stylesheet. That will enable me to add or change a particular sites conversion without changing the output at all. It will also allow me to generate standard output for each site and if we make a design change to the output it will automatically affect all sites. It also means that I'll be able to plug new sites into the converter easily, without having to worry about design.

It would be helpful if people could post HH files for a site and type of game they'd like converted (I only have stars and party myself and those are limited to tourney's at stars and full ring games at party).