View Single Post
Old 03-05-07, 09:28 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I've been out all day. Time for me to get caught up on this thread. I'll start here:

While I don't think there is anything irrational about my logic here (all I have done is state facts about the mechanics behind the way cards are electronically dealt at Full Tilt), I understand that me saying "I don't like it" has 100% to do with my personality and 0% to do with the RNG itself. I have no problem with their RNG, and any allusions I made otherwise in other threads were simply me joking.

But don't misinterpret me saying "I don't like it" with me "indulging myself in feeble minded thinking" or having some sort of major personality issues or anything of that sort. While I believe that there are still people who don't understand what I have been saying all along here (I'm not saying that you are one of them, but it's pretty clear when reading through this thread who is getting what Zy and I are saying and who is not and is taking it to a WAY other crazy level), I don't see why liking or not liking something has to mean anything more than just that.

If I said that I like Blue but I don't like Yellow, surely that would be ok, right? I mean, me having opinions like that doesn't mean those opinions are consuming me, costing me sleep, affecting my emotional/physical health or another of the sort. They are just opinions.

Right?

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker