View Single Post
Old 04-11-07, 04:49 AM
Fish

ChrisKim47 has between 50 and 99 Rep Points

To give you an idea of how I play, My PTracker indicated I am about 8-16% raise preflop so pretty tight.

I only raise UTG/EP with AK, AQs, 8s or better (6-max of course).
I do not raise AJ -A10 in MP only LP, I usually raise PP 7s and up unless I'm in EP with 77 to 99 and I just limp to call raise, and flop set or play the overpair post flop.
I only call in position with suited connectors 78s-KQs.
And usually never fold a pair to a one raise, but then again I have been known to fold 4s and lower to just one raise PF.

I never call out of position with KJs or Q10s, I will call with KQ or QJ depending on how much I respect that player. I never call a raise OOP with Ace-x suited, And I only call a raise in position with Ace-10 and up suited only.

I play so tight people play back at me very often and I usually take their stack. Just recently I had gotten stacked with Q8s on the button, where I limped on button, BB raises I call. 8 high flop, bets i raise, call. Bets turn, I raise more than half his stack, he thinks for 2 years goes all in for probably 6 more dollars. I call. He shows AJ high, and rivers a Jack on me.

Another hand to show you how tight I play:
I raise in MP with AQo, a guy immediate my left raises 2x from 2-4. I call. KQ flop. check check. Ace on the turn, i bet half pot, with Aces up, guy raises to 14. I fold. thinking he flopped either a set of qs or ks.

I play pretty tight and its been good to me.
But this downswing is just weird.

Last edited by ChrisKim47; 04-11-07 at 04:59 AM.