View Single Post
Old 04-11-07, 12:18 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I know about running bad. BELIEVE ME, I KNOW. The last couple of months have been boyond ridiculous for me. Reading the beats you were describing, it was like I could feel the turn of every river card and I kow the "Yup, there it is - why wouldn't it be?" feeling you must be going through.

Enough dwelling on the negative though, let's move on to the positive. I'll keep this short and sweet:

1. If you want specific advice on how your PT numbers look, take a screen shot and post it. I don't understand, for example, how your PFR number can be 8-16%. That's a huge range. Is it 8, or is it 16? Also, it really depends on what your VPIP number is that ties into that. If that number is 40 (I'm sure it's not), we've got a big problem here. And I don't think you even said if you are playing full ring or 6 max. The point is, if you want comments on your play, post your numbers, or more importantly, sort through your PT and take a look at the biggest hands you have both WON and lost. If they were obvious bad beats (and you weren't trapping and asking for it), ignore them - but if you have any question at all about how you played them, post them - one at a time, in the Hand Discussion section.

Lastly, and most importantly: Move your money . A change of scenery is always good, a 100% deposit bonus is great, and 27% rakeback is the nuts. For someone playing your stakes, that will make up a HUGE amount of your total winnings. Trust me on this.

Then just grind, grind, grind, and hopefully the running good (or at least reasonably) will start happening again. I know I wait for it daily.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker