View Single Post
Old 05-01-07, 01:30 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Confidence (and Bankroll!) Builder...

One word:

I had heard how bad the players were there - I'm sure we all have - but for whatever reason, I never played any cash games there unti la few days ago. The lack of full PT compatability was always a big turn off for me.

Anyway, I had some money on there and decided to give the cash games a whirl the other day. I was IMMEDIATELY impressed. Dumbstruck is probably a better word. I mean, these players are BAD. Not all of them, of course, but the bad ones are far worse than I'm used to seeing on Full Tilt.

How are the bad? In addition to the usual chasers and calling station types (TPTK is the nuts!), it's like the average player has no idea how to size their bets properly: Goofy min raises, small bets after the flop, ridiculous overbet bluffs, you name it.

I've basically just played a table or two there off and on while I've been doing other stuff these past few days - mostly 3/6 and 5/10, but also a few orbits of 10/20, just for kicks and to see how soft the game was (answer: SOFT). The 10/20 game is the biggest game they offer, actually. Anyway, I'm up about $3k or so through I don't even know how many hands... 1000? 1500 at the most. I'd say I've been running above average overall, but still... Thank you s!

Does anyone else play there regularly? I remember hearing they were having problems with cashouts - has that all been resolved? Will they send me a check without too much trouble?

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker