View Single Post
Old 05-22-07, 08:30 PM
Tin Foil Hat Club Member

Nikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I've only played tournaments at Stars, but how I import the summaries in PT is to go to File/PokerStars Tournament Results-Manual Entry, this should open up a window that shows a list of all tournaments played, but if there are no summaries most of the info will be missing, to fill in that info click on Auto Request Tournament Summaries, another window pops up where you can request the summaries--you need to be logged into Stars for it to work. The summaries will be sent to your email address you have set up with Stars. Once that is done, close all windows. Next click on the icon thats for Import HH/Tournament Summaries. Have it check your email and that will auto-import the tournaments into PT. Then if you want to see how you're doing similar to cash games, click on the trophy icon (Tournament Player Statistics).

I don't know if you can import summaries for any other site. But where you start for manual entry, you can enter the data for other sites. Also the HHs are stored just like cash games, so if you play a tournament with one player and get stats on him, and several tournaments later play him again, you will already have a history on him and they should work with HUD and pop-up.

Hope this helps everyone.