View Single Post
Old 01-10-05, 03:57 AM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default hey

another good post Lou, I'am way off the pro fork in the road and am no way gonna go pro anytime soon but I totally agree with Tp and Lou before you turn pro you need to become a winning player. Im in no way a winning player and really have no place to give advice so im just giving my opinion. Start keeping track of you online seccions and see where you can tighten up your game, If you are losing money see if its because you played badley or just got unlucky, like its been said before in the long run the better players make out with the money. It seems like you have the bankroll for the swings so start grinding it out this year and see how you do, then at the end of the year look back and see if YOU think you play good enough to enter those pro events, hell maybe you will make enough this year to enter those high buy-ins then if you fail go back to grinding it out and try again if you wish. Whatever you choose I wish you all the luck in the world.